2010 EMAs' Fashion Watch: Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and More
Big stars have glammed the purple carpet of the 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards held at La Caja Magica in Madrid, Spain on Sunday night, November 7. During the arrivals, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus both opted white flowing dresses. While the "Only Girl (in the World)" singer donned a tulle-rific one shouldered Marchesa gown, the Disney beauty chose Dolce & Gabbana's ruffled neck dress with a black bow and belted waist.
Rihanna's best pal, Katy Perry, was seen hitting the awards-giving event with her now husband Russell Brand. The "California Gurls" singer kept her quirky style in a sequined, oversized T-shirt which looked like a red ticket stub, matching it with blue peep-toes. Katy's man, Russell, stayed true to his chest-revealing signature outfit in an elegant suit.
Eva Longoria, Shakira and Kelly Brook were all seen going for mini dresses. Eva, who was tapped to host the event, walked the purple carpet in a super short and flirty black satin number. Shakira, who was up for Best Female prize against Rihanna, Miley, Katy and Lady GaGa, arrived in a metal medley of gold, silver and bronze low-cut mini dress. The "Waka Waka" singer was joined by Kelly in a gold dress.
Moreover, Emily Osment dazzled the annual ceremony in a blue frock. Ke$ha, who was up for Best New Act and Best Push Act awards, coordinated the purple carpet with her satin flares, ripped printed T-shirt and layered chain necklaces. Taylor Momsen, in the meantime, sported her rock side in a simple over-sized black shirt, which was unbuttoned, showing off her black bra, boots, choker and gold bracelet. The "Gossip Girl" star was joined by her band The Pretty Reckless.
Other celebrities who were seen attending the event were Slash who presented Best Live Act prize, Jon Bon Jovi, "Jersey Shore" stars, Paul DelVecchio aka DJ Pauly D and Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki, Johnny Knoxville and Dizzee Rascal who was taped to present Best Female kudo.
Meanwhile, the Sunday ceremony was showered with live performances by 30 Seconds to Mars who collaborated with Kanye West, Shakira, Dizzee Rascal, Rihanna performing "Only Girl (in the World)", Linkin Park, Plan B, Bon Jovi, Ke$ha, Kid Rock, Kings of Leon and B.o.B.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart