First Promo Pic for 'Star Trek 2' Emerges
Untitled Star Trek sequel is yet to enter production but a picture from the film has been found. Obtained by Collider, the said promo image, dominated in blue tone, features Starship Enterprise and a tagline referring to the movie release schedule, which is in summer 2012.
The "Star Trek" sequel is expected to kick off principal photography sometime next year for a scheduled June 29, 2012 release date in the U.S. J.J. Abrams is likely to return to the directing position though he has not confirmed it yet.
As of late, there were talks about the possible villain in the upcoming sci-fi. While the latest news eliminated Khan Noonien from the list, it mentioned Harry Mudd, Trelane, Gary Mitchell, Talosians and Horta as the new contenders.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic