First Promo Pic for 'Star Trek 2' Emerges
Untitled Star Trek sequel is yet to enter production but a picture from the film has been found. Obtained by Collider, the said promo image, dominated in blue tone, features Starship Enterprise and a tagline referring to the movie release schedule, which is in summer 2012.
The "Star Trek" sequel is expected to kick off principal photography sometime next year for a scheduled June 29, 2012 release date in the U.S. J.J. Abrams is likely to return to the directing position though he has not confirmed it yet.
As of late, there were talks about the possible villain in the upcoming sci-fi. While the latest news eliminated Khan Noonien from the list, it mentioned Harry Mudd, Trelane, Gary Mitchell, Talosians and Horta as the new contenders.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie