First Promo Pic for 'Star Trek 2' Emerges
Untitled Star Trek sequel is yet to enter production but a picture from the film has been found. Obtained by Collider, the said promo image, dominated in blue tone, features Starship Enterprise and a tagline referring to the movie release schedule, which is in summer 2012.
The "Star Trek" sequel is expected to kick off principal photography sometime next year for a scheduled June 29, 2012 release date in the U.S. J.J. Abrams is likely to return to the directing position though he has not confirmed it yet.
As of late, there were talks about the possible villain in the upcoming sci-fi. While the latest news eliminated Khan Noonien from the list, it mentioned Harry Mudd, Trelane, Gary Mitchell, Talosians and Horta as the new contenders.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction