First Promo Pic for 'Star Trek 2' Emerges
Untitled Star Trek sequel is yet to enter production but a picture from the film has been found. Obtained by Collider, the said promo image, dominated in blue tone, features Starship Enterprise and a tagline referring to the movie release schedule, which is in summer 2012.
The "Star Trek" sequel is expected to kick off principal photography sometime next year for a scheduled June 29, 2012 release date in the U.S. J.J. Abrams is likely to return to the directing position though he has not confirmed it yet.
As of late, there were talks about the possible villain in the upcoming sci-fi. While the latest news eliminated Khan Noonien from the list, it mentioned Harry Mudd, Trelane, Gary Mitchell, Talosians and Horta as the new contenders.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service