First Promo Pic for 'Star Trek 2' Emerges
Untitled Star Trek sequel is yet to enter production but a picture from the film has been found. Obtained by Collider, the said promo image, dominated in blue tone, features Starship Enterprise and a tagline referring to the movie release schedule, which is in summer 2012.
The "Star Trek" sequel is expected to kick off principal photography sometime next year for a scheduled June 29, 2012 release date in the U.S. J.J. Abrams is likely to return to the directing position though he has not confirmed it yet.
As of late, there were talks about the possible villain in the upcoming sci-fi. While the latest news eliminated Khan Noonien from the list, it mentioned Harry Mudd, Trelane, Gary Mitchell, Talosians and Horta as the new contenders.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation