Video Premiere: Chrisette Michele's 'I'm a Star'
Chrisette Michele's "I'm a Star" music video has been debuted for viewing pleasure. It features the R&B/soul singer wearing various designer clothes and coming to red carpet events. Despite having all the connections to date another big star, she gives her heart to her driver instead.
"This is a video about a star girl who decides I don't have to love another star to be cool or to be famous, I can love whoever I want," she said when met by Access Hollywood on the filming set. "This is about the freedom to love whoever it is you decide. And I love, in this video, my driver."
"I'm a Star" is the first single from Chrisette Michele's "Let Freedom Reign" which is due in the United States on November 30. Before the album is coming out, fans can get a free download of her mixtape "Love Thy Brother".
"I want to give you something back. These are a few songs my brother and I took two days to put together," Michele wrote in an open letter to her fans. "It's not an album, of course, but it's a special effort to show you we love and appreciate you. We laugh, we beat box, we harmonize, we rap, and if you follow me on twitter, you saw the videos of us dancing."
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?