Teri Hatcher Appears in New 'Smallville' 10.08 Promo
Teri Hatcher, the depicter of Lois Lane on "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman", is appearing as Lois' mom on "Smallville" next week. The preview that shows her preserving Lois' trademark bob has been released, revealing at the same time that Hatcher's Ella will not appear in person.
Lois finds a video made for her by her mother, Ella Lane, before she died. After watching the tape, Lois makes a drastic decision about her relationship with Clark that takes her to the Fortress, where she comes face to face with Jor-El and Lara. Speaking of her cameo, Hatcher told TV Guide, "I'm at a place where I feel a lot of sentimental attachment to that character, to the show and to the genre of that timeless story, so I was really flattered that they asked."
Meanwhile, Tess has a nightmare involving herself as a child and a music box. Upon awakening, she finds the music box in Luthor mansion and sets out to find out who planted it there. Clark accompanies her to an orphanage run by Granny Goodness who may not have the young girls' best intentions in mind. One of the young women living there, Harriet, finds Clark snooping around and decides to take matters into her own very sharp hands.
Christine Willes who plays Gladys on "Reaper" is guest starring as Granny Goodness while Lindsay Hartley aka the wife of "Smallville" star Justin Hartley plays the role of Harriet.
"Abandoned" airs November 12 on The CW.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'