Lindsay Lohan Takes Time Out of Rehab for Shopping Trip
Lindsay Lohan has taken a break from her rehab stint. The 24-year-old troubled actress, who is ordered to stay at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California until January 3, 2011, reportedly made a quick trip outside the facility on Tuesday, November 2 - she shopped at Forever 21 in Palm Desert, California with an unidentified female - Radar Online reported.
The store manager Tiffany Bennett confirmed Lindsay's visit to the site, saying "Lindsay came in two days ago with another young woman. Lindsay kept to herself, but was friendly. Lindsay bought a leopard sweater, a lot of pajama bottoms, and a ton of socks. Her choices were for leisure wear."
Tiffany went on saying that Lindsay spent about $200 total and "paid for the items herself." The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" actress' female pal bought up around $300 worth of merchandise. "We were surprised that Lindsay was so low key," the store manager said.
"The only thing she asked us to do was to hold some of the items at the front until she was finished picking things out," Tiffany continued, adding that Lindsay "looks really, really good." After the retail therapy, the "Freaky Friday" star was said going "to the Starbucks next door all the time."
Adding that Lindsay was in her good condition during the Tuesday outing, an employee at the store told E! Online, "She looked good. She had her hair down and was wearing sunglasses, a white T-shirt and jeans. She seemed pleasant."
Lindsay will be allowed to leave the sober living place earlier next year. However, she still will be a subject to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011. Lindsay, who left the Los Angeles County women's jail in Lynwood on September 24, was hauled back in front of the judge for violating her probation stemming from her DUI arrests in 2007 by failing her court-ordered drug tests.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story