Justin Timberlake Sings While Having Sex in 'Friends with Benefits' Red Band Teaser
Sony Pictures has dropped the first teaser trailer for "Friends with Benefits" from director Will Gluck. The red band video opens with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis who confess to each other that they miss having sex. The two then start having physical relationship without emotional attachment and when Kunis says she is too old for "casual sex", Timberlake offers something new by singing a song.
In this romantic comedy, Kunis is a young female headhunter in New York who convinces a potential recruit, played by Timberlake, to leave his job in San Francisco behind and accept a job in the Big Apple. Despite an attraction to each other, both realize they're everything they've been running from in a relationship and decide to become friends... with benefits. It's the perfect arrangement-until they realize there's no such thing as no strings attached.
Starring also Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg, "Friends with Benefits" is set for July 22, 2011 release in the U.S.
Another movie with similar theme is also coming out soon from Paramount Pictures. Putting Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher on the leads, "No Strings Attached" is directed by Ivan Reitman and will hit theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011. A trailer for this movie has also been made available for preview.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!