Justin Timberlake Sings While Having Sex in 'Friends with Benefits' Red Band Teaser
Sony Pictures has dropped the first teaser trailer for "Friends with Benefits" from director Will Gluck. The red band video opens with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis who confess to each other that they miss having sex. The two then start having physical relationship without emotional attachment and when Kunis says she is too old for "casual sex", Timberlake offers something new by singing a song.
In this romantic comedy, Kunis is a young female headhunter in New York who convinces a potential recruit, played by Timberlake, to leave his job in San Francisco behind and accept a job in the Big Apple. Despite an attraction to each other, both realize they're everything they've been running from in a relationship and decide to become friends... with benefits. It's the perfect arrangement-until they realize there's no such thing as no strings attached.
Starring also Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, Jenna Elfman and Andy Samberg, "Friends with Benefits" is set for July 22, 2011 release in the U.S.
Another movie with similar theme is also coming out soon from Paramount Pictures. Putting Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher on the leads, "No Strings Attached" is directed by Ivan Reitman and will hit theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011. A trailer for this movie has also been made available for preview.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says