Rihanna Is Scandalous in New Racy Song 'S and M'
Rihanna gets X-rated in "S&M", a newly-leaked dance track from her forthcoming studio album "Loud". The Barbadian songstress calls her devotees to explore their naughty side on the dance floor in this upbeat tune produced by Stargate and co-written by Ester Dean.
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good/ There's sex in the air. I don't care, I love the smell of it/ Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me," RiRi belts out her joys of sadomasochistic sexual endeavors through the raunchy lines.
"Loud" will be out in the United States on November 16. "Only Girl (In the World)" serves as the first single, Drake-assisted "What's My Name?" is the second, and this racy tune reportedly will be released as the third offering from the album.
In the meantime, Rihanna who most recently hit London to switch on Christmas lights is preparing for a live performance at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will be on Madrid, Spain to sing at the prize-giving event which will take place on this coming Sunday, November 7.
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'