Rihanna Is Scandalous in New Racy Song 'S and M'
Rihanna gets X-rated in "S&M", a newly-leaked dance track from her forthcoming studio album "Loud". The Barbadian songstress calls her devotees to explore their naughty side on the dance floor in this upbeat tune produced by Stargate and co-written by Ester Dean.
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good/ There's sex in the air. I don't care, I love the smell of it/ Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me," RiRi belts out her joys of sadomasochistic sexual endeavors through the raunchy lines.
"Loud" will be out in the United States on November 16. "Only Girl (In the World)" serves as the first single, Drake-assisted "What's My Name?" is the second, and this racy tune reportedly will be released as the third offering from the album.
In the meantime, Rihanna who most recently hit London to switch on Christmas lights is preparing for a live performance at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will be on Madrid, Spain to sing at the prize-giving event which will take place on this coming Sunday, November 7.
More Rihanna News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle