Rihanna Is Scandalous in New Racy Song 'S and M'
Rihanna gets X-rated in "S&M", a newly-leaked dance track from her forthcoming studio album "Loud". The Barbadian songstress calls her devotees to explore their naughty side on the dance floor in this upbeat tune produced by Stargate and co-written by Ester Dean.
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good/ There's sex in the air. I don't care, I love the smell of it/ Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me," RiRi belts out her joys of sadomasochistic sexual endeavors through the raunchy lines.
"Loud" will be out in the United States on November 16. "Only Girl (In the World)" serves as the first single, Drake-assisted "What's My Name?" is the second, and this racy tune reportedly will be released as the third offering from the album.
In the meantime, Rihanna who most recently hit London to switch on Christmas lights is preparing for a live performance at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will be on Madrid, Spain to sing at the prize-giving event which will take place on this coming Sunday, November 7.
More Rihanna News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016