Rihanna Is Scandalous in New Racy Song 'S and M'
Rihanna gets X-rated in "S&M", a newly-leaked dance track from her forthcoming studio album "Loud". The Barbadian songstress calls her devotees to explore their naughty side on the dance floor in this upbeat tune produced by Stargate and co-written by Ester Dean.
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good/ There's sex in the air. I don't care, I love the smell of it/ Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me," RiRi belts out her joys of sadomasochistic sexual endeavors through the raunchy lines.
"Loud" will be out in the United States on November 16. "Only Girl (In the World)" serves as the first single, Drake-assisted "What's My Name?" is the second, and this racy tune reportedly will be released as the third offering from the album.
In the meantime, Rihanna who most recently hit London to switch on Christmas lights is preparing for a live performance at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will be on Madrid, Spain to sing at the prize-giving event which will take place on this coming Sunday, November 7.
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms