Rihanna Is Scandalous in New Racy Song 'S and M'
Rihanna gets X-rated in "S&M", a newly-leaked dance track from her forthcoming studio album "Loud". The Barbadian songstress calls her devotees to explore their naughty side on the dance floor in this upbeat tune produced by Stargate and co-written by Ester Dean.
"I may be bad but I'm perfectly good/ There's sex in the air. I don't care, I love the smell of it/ Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me," RiRi belts out her joys of sadomasochistic sexual endeavors through the raunchy lines.
"Loud" will be out in the United States on November 16. "Only Girl (In the World)" serves as the first single, Drake-assisted "What's My Name?" is the second, and this racy tune reportedly will be released as the third offering from the album.
In the meantime, Rihanna who most recently hit London to switch on Christmas lights is preparing for a live performance at this year's MTV European Music Awards. She will be on Madrid, Spain to sing at the prize-giving event which will take place on this coming Sunday, November 7.
More Rihanna News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch