Sources Say Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Are Indeed Engaged
Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes's engagement rumor is still swirling. Although a friend earlier this week debunked the report, sources have now told E! Online that the two are indeed engaged. The sources said Eddie has privately asked LeAnn to be his wife and she accepted.
The engagement story made headline after Eddie posted a picture of him getting down on his knee while LeAnn showed off her shocked face during Halloween. Along with the image, the "Samantha Who?" actor tweeted, "I couldn't resist... ." The snap, however, has since been claimed as "just part of the Halloween fun."
On the recent engagement rumor, Eddie and LeAnn haven't confirmed or denied yet. The two controversially hooked up in 2009 after starring together in "Northern Lights". They were at that time married to their respective spouses and both later settled their respective divorces. During a recent interview on "In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville", the singer claimed she doesn't regret the affair.
"It happens every day to so many people," LeAnn said of the infidelity. "Nothing I'm going to say is going to change it. I do know that and I have accepted that." Eddie added, "The truth is that we're human beings. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we're human. We fell in love."
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up