Sources Say Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Are Indeed Engaged
Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes's engagement rumor is still swirling. Although a friend earlier this week debunked the report, sources have now told E! Online that the two are indeed engaged. The sources said Eddie has privately asked LeAnn to be his wife and she accepted.
The engagement story made headline after Eddie posted a picture of him getting down on his knee while LeAnn showed off her shocked face during Halloween. Along with the image, the "Samantha Who?" actor tweeted, "I couldn't resist... ." The snap, however, has since been claimed as "just part of the Halloween fun."
On the recent engagement rumor, Eddie and LeAnn haven't confirmed or denied yet. The two controversially hooked up in 2009 after starring together in "Northern Lights". They were at that time married to their respective spouses and both later settled their respective divorces. During a recent interview on "In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville", the singer claimed she doesn't regret the affair.
"It happens every day to so many people," LeAnn said of the infidelity. "Nothing I'm going to say is going to change it. I do know that and I have accepted that." Eddie added, "The truth is that we're human beings. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we're human. We fell in love."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'