Sources Say Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes Are Indeed Engaged
Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes's engagement rumor is still swirling. Although a friend earlier this week debunked the report, sources have now told E! Online that the two are indeed engaged. The sources said Eddie has privately asked LeAnn to be his wife and she accepted.
The engagement story made headline after Eddie posted a picture of him getting down on his knee while LeAnn showed off her shocked face during Halloween. Along with the image, the "Samantha Who?" actor tweeted, "I couldn't resist... ." The snap, however, has since been claimed as "just part of the Halloween fun."
On the recent engagement rumor, Eddie and LeAnn haven't confirmed or denied yet. The two controversially hooked up in 2009 after starring together in "Northern Lights". They were at that time married to their respective spouses and both later settled their respective divorces. During a recent interview on "In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: All Access Nashville", the singer claimed she doesn't regret the affair.
"It happens every day to so many people," LeAnn said of the infidelity. "Nothing I'm going to say is going to change it. I do know that and I have accepted that." Eddie added, "The truth is that we're human beings. We make mistakes and we learn from them, but we're human. We fell in love."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser