Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway Pair Up at 'Love and Other Drugs' Premiere
2010 AFI Fest has been kicked off on Thursday, November 4 and marked with the screening of "Love and Other Drugs" at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in California. During the event which also became the world premiere of the movie, main cast members like Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway were showing up. The depicter of a drug salesman opts a dark ensemble, while the female lead dons a tight white dress that exposes her curves.
Director Edward Zwick and other actors including Hank Azaria, Judy Greer and Gabriel Macht also came in support of the special screening. Adding attraction to the event was the participation of renowned stars such as Jamie Lee Curtis, Matthew Morrison, Dayanara Torres, Michelle Monaghan, Jacinda Barrett, Molly Sims and many others who came as guests.
"Love and Other Drugs", to be released on November 24, follows alluring free spirit Maggie who meets her match in Jamie, whose relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
AFI Fest which takes place in Hollywood will screen over 60 features, including "Black Swan", "The King's Speech" and "Rabbit Hole", over the next seven days.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set