No Foul Play Suspected in the Death of 'Bachelorette' Star Julien Hug
No foul play is suspected in the death of former contestant of "The Bachelorette" season five, Julien Hug, detectives investigating the demise revealed to TMZ. Julien was reported missing on Monday, November 1 and found dead days later.
According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Julien's body was found in a remote area of the San Bernardino National Forest. Because of the rugged terrain, Julien's body was not able to be recovered until Thursday at 10 A.M. although County Sheriff's Department had located his body on Wednesday afternoon.
Though an official cause of the death is pending a coroner's investigation, officials are "handling the incident as a death investigation where no foul play is suspected," County Sheriff's Department further revealed.
Following the sad news, friends have sent their condolences. "I will always remember Julien's gentle demeanor and kind heart, which will be sadly missed," Jillian Harris told the site. Castmate Kiptyn Locke added to Radar Online, "He was one of the most positive, selfless people I knew."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie