No Foul Play Suspected in the Death of 'Bachelorette' Star Julien Hug
No foul play is suspected in the death of former contestant of "The Bachelorette" season five, Julien Hug, detectives investigating the demise revealed to TMZ. Julien was reported missing on Monday, November 1 and found dead days later.
According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Julien's body was found in a remote area of the San Bernardino National Forest. Because of the rugged terrain, Julien's body was not able to be recovered until Thursday at 10 A.M. although County Sheriff's Department had located his body on Wednesday afternoon.
Though an official cause of the death is pending a coroner's investigation, officials are "handling the incident as a death investigation where no foul play is suspected," County Sheriff's Department further revealed.
Following the sad news, friends have sent their condolences. "I will always remember Julien's gentle demeanor and kind heart, which will be sadly missed," Jillian Harris told the site. Castmate Kiptyn Locke added to Radar Online, "He was one of the most positive, selfless people I knew."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises