No Foul Play Suspected in the Death of 'Bachelorette' Star Julien Hug
No foul play is suspected in the death of former contestant of "The Bachelorette" season five, Julien Hug, detectives investigating the demise revealed to TMZ. Julien was reported missing on Monday, November 1 and found dead days later.
According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Julien's body was found in a remote area of the San Bernardino National Forest. Because of the rugged terrain, Julien's body was not able to be recovered until Thursday at 10 A.M. although County Sheriff's Department had located his body on Wednesday afternoon.
Though an official cause of the death is pending a coroner's investigation, officials are "handling the incident as a death investigation where no foul play is suspected," County Sheriff's Department further revealed.
Following the sad news, friends have sent their condolences. "I will always remember Julien's gentle demeanor and kind heart, which will be sadly missed," Jillian Harris told the site. Castmate Kiptyn Locke added to Radar Online, "He was one of the most positive, selfless people I knew."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival