No Foul Play Suspected in the Death of 'Bachelorette' Star Julien Hug
No foul play is suspected in the death of former contestant of "The Bachelorette" season five, Julien Hug, detectives investigating the demise revealed to TMZ. Julien was reported missing on Monday, November 1 and found dead days later.
According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Julien's body was found in a remote area of the San Bernardino National Forest. Because of the rugged terrain, Julien's body was not able to be recovered until Thursday at 10 A.M. although County Sheriff's Department had located his body on Wednesday afternoon.
Though an official cause of the death is pending a coroner's investigation, officials are "handling the incident as a death investigation where no foul play is suspected," County Sheriff's Department further revealed.
Following the sad news, friends have sent their condolences. "I will always remember Julien's gentle demeanor and kind heart, which will be sadly missed," Jillian Harris told the site. Castmate Kiptyn Locke added to Radar Online, "He was one of the most positive, selfless people I knew."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris