No Foul Play Suspected in the Death of 'Bachelorette' Star Julien Hug
No foul play is suspected in the death of former contestant of "The Bachelorette" season five, Julien Hug, detectives investigating the demise revealed to TMZ. Julien was reported missing on Monday, November 1 and found dead days later.
According to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Julien's body was found in a remote area of the San Bernardino National Forest. Because of the rugged terrain, Julien's body was not able to be recovered until Thursday at 10 A.M. although County Sheriff's Department had located his body on Wednesday afternoon.
Though an official cause of the death is pending a coroner's investigation, officials are "handling the incident as a death investigation where no foul play is suspected," County Sheriff's Department further revealed.
Following the sad news, friends have sent their condolences. "I will always remember Julien's gentle demeanor and kind heart, which will be sadly missed," Jillian Harris told the site. Castmate Kiptyn Locke added to Radar Online, "He was one of the most positive, selfless people I knew."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked