Westlife Debut Music Video for Single 'Safe'
Westlife save people in a music video. Shane Fillan stands up for a woman when her boyfriend is about to lay a hand on her, Nicky Byrne prevents another female from jumping off the rooftop, and Kian Egan helps Mark Feehily in a car accident.
"There's a bit of acting for us to be doing and we're getting involved in all different scenes," Shane said in an interview with OK! Magazine. "We're kind of flipping the word safe and making it 'unsafe' - trying to stop people from being 'unsafe.' We're the heroes - although we don't have cloaks (laughs). It's real life stories put into a video."
All the scenes in the "Safe" music video, including the car accident, were done without any stuntman. "It was the most fun we have had shooting a video," Mark shared to the Daily Star. "We wanted to do the stunts ourselves and management let us."
The song is taken from the boyband's new album "Gravity" which is due November 23 in the United States.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab