Westlife Debut Music Video for Single 'Safe'
Westlife save people in a music video. Shane Fillan stands up for a woman when her boyfriend is about to lay a hand on her, Nicky Byrne prevents another female from jumping off the rooftop, and Kian Egan helps Mark Feehily in a car accident.
"There's a bit of acting for us to be doing and we're getting involved in all different scenes," Shane said in an interview with OK! Magazine. "We're kind of flipping the word safe and making it 'unsafe' - trying to stop people from being 'unsafe.' We're the heroes - although we don't have cloaks (laughs). It's real life stories put into a video."
All the scenes in the "Safe" music video, including the car accident, were done without any stuntman. "It was the most fun we have had shooting a video," Mark shared to the Daily Star. "We wanted to do the stunts ourselves and management let us."
The song is taken from the boyband's new album "Gravity" which is due November 23 in the United States.
Westlife's "Safe" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival