Westlife Debut Music Video for Single 'Safe'
Westlife save people in a music video. Shane Fillan stands up for a woman when her boyfriend is about to lay a hand on her, Nicky Byrne prevents another female from jumping off the rooftop, and Kian Egan helps Mark Feehily in a car accident.
"There's a bit of acting for us to be doing and we're getting involved in all different scenes," Shane said in an interview with OK! Magazine. "We're kind of flipping the word safe and making it 'unsafe' - trying to stop people from being 'unsafe.' We're the heroes - although we don't have cloaks (laughs). It's real life stories put into a video."
All the scenes in the "Safe" music video, including the car accident, were done without any stuntman. "It was the most fun we have had shooting a video," Mark shared to the Daily Star. "We wanted to do the stunts ourselves and management let us."
The song is taken from the boyband's new album "Gravity" which is due November 23 in the United States.
Westlife's "Safe" music video
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser