Westlife Debut Music Video for Single 'Safe'
Westlife save people in a music video. Shane Fillan stands up for a woman when her boyfriend is about to lay a hand on her, Nicky Byrne prevents another female from jumping off the rooftop, and Kian Egan helps Mark Feehily in a car accident.
"There's a bit of acting for us to be doing and we're getting involved in all different scenes," Shane said in an interview with OK! Magazine. "We're kind of flipping the word safe and making it 'unsafe' - trying to stop people from being 'unsafe.' We're the heroes - although we don't have cloaks (laughs). It's real life stories put into a video."
All the scenes in the "Safe" music video, including the car accident, were done without any stuntman. "It was the most fun we have had shooting a video," Mark shared to the Daily Star. "We wanted to do the stunts ourselves and management let us."
The song is taken from the boyband's new album "Gravity" which is due November 23 in the United States.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says