Westlife Debut Music Video for Single 'Safe'
Westlife save people in a music video. Shane Fillan stands up for a woman when her boyfriend is about to lay a hand on her, Nicky Byrne prevents another female from jumping off the rooftop, and Kian Egan helps Mark Feehily in a car accident.
"There's a bit of acting for us to be doing and we're getting involved in all different scenes," Shane said in an interview with OK! Magazine. "We're kind of flipping the word safe and making it 'unsafe' - trying to stop people from being 'unsafe.' We're the heroes - although we don't have cloaks (laughs). It's real life stories put into a video."
All the scenes in the "Safe" music video, including the car accident, were done without any stuntman. "It was the most fun we have had shooting a video," Mark shared to the Daily Star. "We wanted to do the stunts ourselves and management let us."
The song is taken from the boyband's new album "Gravity" which is due November 23 in the United States.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape