Video and Pics: Rihanna Switches On Christmas Lights in London
Though it is still more than a month away, Rihanna has raised a Christmas spirit when she switched on the Christmas lights at the Westfield Shopping Center in London's Shepherd's Bush, England on Thursday, November 4. When onstage, Rihanna was joined by children from charity Help a London Child, Associated Press reported.
For the event, Rihanna paired her cranberry red curls and high-waisted skirt with matching lipstick. The "Russian Roulette" singer completed her look with a grey corset, suede heels and a white bow in her hair. After turning on the light, she cheered as it marked the official launch of the festive season.
Rihanna said she "loves Christmas time" because she "loves gift-wrapping" presents for family and friends. The 22-year-old beauty, who previously revealed her plan to move to London, said, "I'm very excited to be in London, and surprised that so many people have turned out to see me. I love London, maybe one day I'd like to have a home here."
Rihanna also shared the excitement on her Twitter page, writing "Westfield Mall, London! Its BANANAS in here!" And it wasn't only the singer who was thrilled. Managing director of Westfield, Michael Gutman, told Daily Mail, "We are incredibly excited that Rihanna is launching Christmas for Westfield London. She is a global star and has enormous appeal to our customers. Not only is her music of the moment she is also a fashion icon."
Rihanna Switches On Christmas Lights :
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed