'Bridalplasty' Trailer Mixes Bride and Plastic Surgery
E! is moving forward with its controversial concept of a reality show. "Bridalplasty" has just released its first trailer, revealing the types of plastic surgeries that brides-to-be can compete for before actually walking down the aisle.
The network says in the promo that "Bridalplasty" is "the only reality TV show where the winner gets cut". Each week, competitors are given wedding-related challenges such as planning honeymoons and writing vows. The winner will get a cosmetic surgery and the result would be shown at the beginning of the following week's episode. The elimination process is by voting from fellow competitors and the last one standing will receive the ultimate dream wedding complete with her new look.
"The last bride standing will receive a 'dream wedding', where she will reveal her new appearance to friends, family and the groom," E! said in the press release. "Viewers will witness his emotional and possibly shocked reaction as they stand at the altar and he lifts her veil to see her for the first time following her extreme plastic surgery."
"Bridalplasty" premieres November 28 hosted by Shanna Moakler. Celebrity surgeon Terry Dubrow of FOX's "The Swan" would be the plastic surgeon in charge.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo