'Bridalplasty' Trailer Mixes Bride and Plastic Surgery
E! is moving forward with its controversial concept of a reality show. "Bridalplasty" has just released its first trailer, revealing the types of plastic surgeries that brides-to-be can compete for before actually walking down the aisle.
The network says in the promo that "Bridalplasty" is "the only reality TV show where the winner gets cut". Each week, competitors are given wedding-related challenges such as planning honeymoons and writing vows. The winner will get a cosmetic surgery and the result would be shown at the beginning of the following week's episode. The elimination process is by voting from fellow competitors and the last one standing will receive the ultimate dream wedding complete with her new look.
"The last bride standing will receive a 'dream wedding', where she will reveal her new appearance to friends, family and the groom," E! said in the press release. "Viewers will witness his emotional and possibly shocked reaction as they stand at the altar and he lifts her veil to see her for the first time following her extreme plastic surgery."
"Bridalplasty" premieres November 28 hosted by Shanna Moakler. Celebrity surgeon Terry Dubrow of FOX's "The Swan" would be the plastic surgeon in charge.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights