'Bridalplasty' Trailer Mixes Bride and Plastic Surgery
E! is moving forward with its controversial concept of a reality show. "Bridalplasty" has just released its first trailer, revealing the types of plastic surgeries that brides-to-be can compete for before actually walking down the aisle.
The network says in the promo that "Bridalplasty" is "the only reality TV show where the winner gets cut". Each week, competitors are given wedding-related challenges such as planning honeymoons and writing vows. The winner will get a cosmetic surgery and the result would be shown at the beginning of the following week's episode. The elimination process is by voting from fellow competitors and the last one standing will receive the ultimate dream wedding complete with her new look.
"The last bride standing will receive a 'dream wedding', where she will reveal her new appearance to friends, family and the groom," E! said in the press release. "Viewers will witness his emotional and possibly shocked reaction as they stand at the altar and he lifts her veil to see her for the first time following her extreme plastic surgery."
"Bridalplasty" premieres November 28 hosted by Shanna Moakler. Celebrity surgeon Terry Dubrow of FOX's "The Swan" would be the plastic surgeon in charge.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie