'Glee' to Present 'Sue the Grinch' This Christmas
A little bit of scoop came from Michael Ausiello who has been hearing that "Glee" will feature Grinch in its Christmas episode. Not actually presenting the mythical creature in person, the show will depict Grinch through the character who has a lot in common with him, Sue Sylvester.
The Christmas episode is allegedly titled "Sue the Grinch". Like Grinch who despises Christmas, Sue will make attempts to sabotage the holidays at McKinley High. Since it's a musical show, Grinch's iconic theme song will be remade and performed by Sue. No clue yet when the episode airs. Rumor has it, creator Ryan Murphy also wanted Susan Boyle as a guest, although not particularly in this episode.
Jane Lynch who plays Sue will have another Grinch-related work later this month. She will host and narrate clips from series such as "Friends" and "I Love Lucy", as well as specials like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Dubbed "TV's Funniest Holiday Moments: A Paley Center for Media Special", the special premieres Friday, November 26 at 8/7c.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny