'Glee' to Present 'Sue the Grinch' This Christmas
A little bit of scoop came from Michael Ausiello who has been hearing that "Glee" will feature Grinch in its Christmas episode. Not actually presenting the mythical creature in person, the show will depict Grinch through the character who has a lot in common with him, Sue Sylvester.
The Christmas episode is allegedly titled "Sue the Grinch". Like Grinch who despises Christmas, Sue will make attempts to sabotage the holidays at McKinley High. Since it's a musical show, Grinch's iconic theme song will be remade and performed by Sue. No clue yet when the episode airs. Rumor has it, creator Ryan Murphy also wanted Susan Boyle as a guest, although not particularly in this episode.
Jane Lynch who plays Sue will have another Grinch-related work later this month. She will host and narrate clips from series such as "Friends" and "I Love Lucy", as well as specials like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Dubbed "TV's Funniest Holiday Moments: A Paley Center for Media Special", the special premieres Friday, November 26 at 8/7c.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed