'Glee' to Present 'Sue the Grinch' This Christmas
A little bit of scoop came from Michael Ausiello who has been hearing that "Glee" will feature Grinch in its Christmas episode. Not actually presenting the mythical creature in person, the show will depict Grinch through the character who has a lot in common with him, Sue Sylvester.
The Christmas episode is allegedly titled "Sue the Grinch". Like Grinch who despises Christmas, Sue will make attempts to sabotage the holidays at McKinley High. Since it's a musical show, Grinch's iconic theme song will be remade and performed by Sue. No clue yet when the episode airs. Rumor has it, creator Ryan Murphy also wanted Susan Boyle as a guest, although not particularly in this episode.
Jane Lynch who plays Sue will have another Grinch-related work later this month. She will host and narrate clips from series such as "Friends" and "I Love Lucy", as well as specials like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Dubbed "TV's Funniest Holiday Moments: A Paley Center for Media Special", the special premieres Friday, November 26 at 8/7c.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group