'Glee' to Present 'Sue the Grinch' This Christmas
A little bit of scoop came from Michael Ausiello who has been hearing that "Glee" will feature Grinch in its Christmas episode. Not actually presenting the mythical creature in person, the show will depict Grinch through the character who has a lot in common with him, Sue Sylvester.
The Christmas episode is allegedly titled "Sue the Grinch". Like Grinch who despises Christmas, Sue will make attempts to sabotage the holidays at McKinley High. Since it's a musical show, Grinch's iconic theme song will be remade and performed by Sue. No clue yet when the episode airs. Rumor has it, creator Ryan Murphy also wanted Susan Boyle as a guest, although not particularly in this episode.
Jane Lynch who plays Sue will have another Grinch-related work later this month. She will host and narrate clips from series such as "Friends" and "I Love Lucy", as well as specials like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Dubbed "TV's Funniest Holiday Moments: A Paley Center for Media Special", the special premieres Friday, November 26 at 8/7c.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans