'Glee' to Present 'Sue the Grinch' This Christmas
A little bit of scoop came from Michael Ausiello who has been hearing that "Glee" will feature Grinch in its Christmas episode. Not actually presenting the mythical creature in person, the show will depict Grinch through the character who has a lot in common with him, Sue Sylvester.
The Christmas episode is allegedly titled "Sue the Grinch". Like Grinch who despises Christmas, Sue will make attempts to sabotage the holidays at McKinley High. Since it's a musical show, Grinch's iconic theme song will be remade and performed by Sue. No clue yet when the episode airs. Rumor has it, creator Ryan Murphy also wanted Susan Boyle as a guest, although not particularly in this episode.
Jane Lynch who plays Sue will have another Grinch-related work later this month. She will host and narrate clips from series such as "Friends" and "I Love Lucy", as well as specials like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Dubbed "TV's Funniest Holiday Moments: A Paley Center for Media Special", the special premieres Friday, November 26 at 8/7c.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences