Pics: Miley Cyrus' Wax Figure Unveiled in Madrid
Another wax figure of a big star has been revealed and this time it is Miley Cyrus' waxwork. It was unveiled at the Museo de Cera in Madrid, Spain on Thursday, November 4. Unfortunately, the Disney beauty wasn't able to attend the unveiling for a side-by-side comparison.
Miley's wax figure sports the 17-year-old beauty's rock side. It dons light ripped jeans, a white printed T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Though Miley couldn't come to Madrid for the unveiling, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer will visit the city for upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards which will be held on November 7.
On November 3, the night before the waxwork unveiling, Miley was spotted heading into LAX for a flight to Switzerland. Accompanied by a female friend, the "Hannah Montana" star was also seen wearing a bindi which was placed between her eyes. It was said worn as a good luck charm.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'