Pics: Miley Cyrus' Wax Figure Unveiled in Madrid
Another wax figure of a big star has been revealed and this time it is Miley Cyrus' waxwork. It was unveiled at the Museo de Cera in Madrid, Spain on Thursday, November 4. Unfortunately, the Disney beauty wasn't able to attend the unveiling for a side-by-side comparison.
Miley's wax figure sports the 17-year-old beauty's rock side. It dons light ripped jeans, a white printed T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Though Miley couldn't come to Madrid for the unveiling, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer will visit the city for upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards which will be held on November 7.
On November 3, the night before the waxwork unveiling, Miley was spotted heading into LAX for a flight to Switzerland. Accompanied by a female friend, the "Hannah Montana" star was also seen wearing a bindi which was placed between her eyes. It was said worn as a good luck charm.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'