Pics: Miley Cyrus' Wax Figure Unveiled in Madrid
Another wax figure of a big star has been revealed and this time it is Miley Cyrus' waxwork. It was unveiled at the Museo de Cera in Madrid, Spain on Thursday, November 4. Unfortunately, the Disney beauty wasn't able to attend the unveiling for a side-by-side comparison.
Miley's wax figure sports the 17-year-old beauty's rock side. It dons light ripped jeans, a white printed T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Though Miley couldn't come to Madrid for the unveiling, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer will visit the city for upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards which will be held on November 7.
On November 3, the night before the waxwork unveiling, Miley was spotted heading into LAX for a flight to Switzerland. Accompanied by a female friend, the "Hannah Montana" star was also seen wearing a bindi which was placed between her eyes. It was said worn as a good luck charm.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video