Pics: Miley Cyrus' Wax Figure Unveiled in Madrid
Another wax figure of a big star has been revealed and this time it is Miley Cyrus' waxwork. It was unveiled at the Museo de Cera in Madrid, Spain on Thursday, November 4. Unfortunately, the Disney beauty wasn't able to attend the unveiling for a side-by-side comparison.
Miley's wax figure sports the 17-year-old beauty's rock side. It dons light ripped jeans, a white printed T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Though Miley couldn't come to Madrid for the unveiling, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer will visit the city for upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards which will be held on November 7.
On November 3, the night before the waxwork unveiling, Miley was spotted heading into LAX for a flight to Switzerland. Accompanied by a female friend, the "Hannah Montana" star was also seen wearing a bindi which was placed between her eyes. It was said worn as a good luck charm.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'