Pics: Miley Cyrus' Wax Figure Unveiled in Madrid
Another wax figure of a big star has been revealed and this time it is Miley Cyrus' waxwork. It was unveiled at the Museo de Cera in Madrid, Spain on Thursday, November 4. Unfortunately, the Disney beauty wasn't able to attend the unveiling for a side-by-side comparison.
Miley's wax figure sports the 17-year-old beauty's rock side. It dons light ripped jeans, a white printed T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Though Miley couldn't come to Madrid for the unveiling, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer will visit the city for upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards which will be held on November 7.
On November 3, the night before the waxwork unveiling, Miley was spotted heading into LAX for a flight to Switzerland. Accompanied by a female friend, the "Hannah Montana" star was also seen wearing a bindi which was placed between her eyes. It was said worn as a good luck charm.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR