Emma Bunton Announces She's Expecting Second Child on Twitter
Spice Girls star Emma Bunton is heading in the journey to motherhood for the second time. The singer-turned-TV presenter announced on her Twitter page that she and longtime partner, former Damage singer Jade Jones, are expecting their second child together.
"So our family grows, we are SO excited to announce we're having our 2nd baby and beau's wish for a brother or sister has come true! Xxxxxxx," Emma wrote on Thursday, November 4. Beau Lee Jones is Emma and Jade's first son, who was born in August 2007.
Following her post, fans and friends have poured her with congratulatory messages. The 34-year-old beauty later wrote another tweet, "Thank you so much for all the wonderful messages! I love hearing from you all and will keep you updated!"
The pregnancy is a dream come true for not only Beau but also the couple. Back in early March, Emma told Stylist magazine, "Yes, fingers crossed, I'd love to have more children - we're getting to the right time as Beau is starting nursery."
Emma also revealed that motherhood has changed her lifestyle, sharing "I'm definitely at my happiest when I'm at home with my little boy and my family. We all try to get together for dinners. There are loads of us squashed around the table. Jade makes us a stew and we're all laughing. That always feels very warm and settled."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris