Emma Bunton Announces She's Expecting Second Child on Twitter
Spice Girls star Emma Bunton is heading in the journey to motherhood for the second time. The singer-turned-TV presenter announced on her Twitter page that she and longtime partner, former Damage singer Jade Jones, are expecting their second child together.
"So our family grows, we are SO excited to announce we're having our 2nd baby and beau's wish for a brother or sister has come true! Xxxxxxx," Emma wrote on Thursday, November 4. Beau Lee Jones is Emma and Jade's first son, who was born in August 2007.
Following her post, fans and friends have poured her with congratulatory messages. The 34-year-old beauty later wrote another tweet, "Thank you so much for all the wonderful messages! I love hearing from you all and will keep you updated!"
The pregnancy is a dream come true for not only Beau but also the couple. Back in early March, Emma told Stylist magazine, "Yes, fingers crossed, I'd love to have more children - we're getting to the right time as Beau is starting nursery."
Emma also revealed that motherhood has changed her lifestyle, sharing "I'm definitely at my happiest when I'm at home with my little boy and my family. We all try to get together for dinners. There are loads of us squashed around the table. Jade makes us a stew and we're all laughing. That always feels very warm and settled."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London