Emma Bunton Announces She's Expecting Second Child on Twitter
Spice Girls star Emma Bunton is heading in the journey to motherhood for the second time. The singer-turned-TV presenter announced on her Twitter page that she and longtime partner, former Damage singer Jade Jones, are expecting their second child together.
"So our family grows, we are SO excited to announce we're having our 2nd baby and beau's wish for a brother or sister has come true! Xxxxxxx," Emma wrote on Thursday, November 4. Beau Lee Jones is Emma and Jade's first son, who was born in August 2007.
Following her post, fans and friends have poured her with congratulatory messages. The 34-year-old beauty later wrote another tweet, "Thank you so much for all the wonderful messages! I love hearing from you all and will keep you updated!"
The pregnancy is a dream come true for not only Beau but also the couple. Back in early March, Emma told Stylist magazine, "Yes, fingers crossed, I'd love to have more children - we're getting to the right time as Beau is starting nursery."
Emma also revealed that motherhood has changed her lifestyle, sharing "I'm definitely at my happiest when I'm at home with my little boy and my family. We all try to get together for dinners. There are loads of us squashed around the table. Jade makes us a stew and we're all laughing. That always feels very warm and settled."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami