Emma Bunton Announces She's Expecting Second Child on Twitter
Spice Girls star Emma Bunton is heading in the journey to motherhood for the second time. The singer-turned-TV presenter announced on her Twitter page that she and longtime partner, former Damage singer Jade Jones, are expecting their second child together.
"So our family grows, we are SO excited to announce we're having our 2nd baby and beau's wish for a brother or sister has come true! Xxxxxxx," Emma wrote on Thursday, November 4. Beau Lee Jones is Emma and Jade's first son, who was born in August 2007.
Following her post, fans and friends have poured her with congratulatory messages. The 34-year-old beauty later wrote another tweet, "Thank you so much for all the wonderful messages! I love hearing from you all and will keep you updated!"
The pregnancy is a dream come true for not only Beau but also the couple. Back in early March, Emma told Stylist magazine, "Yes, fingers crossed, I'd love to have more children - we're getting to the right time as Beau is starting nursery."
Emma also revealed that motherhood has changed her lifestyle, sharing "I'm definitely at my happiest when I'm at home with my little boy and my family. We all try to get together for dinners. There are loads of us squashed around the table. Jade makes us a stew and we're all laughing. That always feels very warm and settled."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'