Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Engaged
After dating for 6 years, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally taken their relationship to the next level. Reps for the two have confirmed to Us Magazine that Nick and Vanessa are now engaged.
"We're excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together," Nick and Vanessa shared their excitement in a joint statement to the site. A source further told the site that the couple, who briefly split last summer, is "so happy, doing great. Thrilled about it."
36-year-old Nick himself again announced about the engagement to his fans. On Thursday, November 4, the 98 Degrees star wrote, "Yup, me and V are engaged. True love flex!! I popped the question on bended knee. I do a lot of squats so my knees are very strong." Another source said Nick proposed to Vanessa with an Asscher-cut diamond with baguettes from Bader & Garrin.
Nick and Vanessa will also have another thing to celebrate. On upcoming Tuesday, November 9, the couple has their birthdays - the "What's Left of Me" hitmaker will turn 37 while the "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" actress will turn 30.
The wedding, which date hasn't been revealed yet, will be the second for Nick. He was previously married to Jessica Simpson. Meanwhile, it will be the first trip down the aisle for Vanessa. During a recent interview with Parade magazine, the actress revealed about what has made her relationship with Nick lasts, saying "You have to talk through everything. We talk daily about things that upset us."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?