Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Engaged
After dating for 6 years, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally taken their relationship to the next level. Reps for the two have confirmed to Us Magazine that Nick and Vanessa are now engaged.
"We're excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together," Nick and Vanessa shared their excitement in a joint statement to the site. A source further told the site that the couple, who briefly split last summer, is "so happy, doing great. Thrilled about it."
36-year-old Nick himself again announced about the engagement to his fans. On Thursday, November 4, the 98 Degrees star wrote, "Yup, me and V are engaged. True love flex!! I popped the question on bended knee. I do a lot of squats so my knees are very strong." Another source said Nick proposed to Vanessa with an Asscher-cut diamond with baguettes from Bader & Garrin.
Nick and Vanessa will also have another thing to celebrate. On upcoming Tuesday, November 9, the couple has their birthdays - the "What's Left of Me" hitmaker will turn 37 while the "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" actress will turn 30.
The wedding, which date hasn't been revealed yet, will be the second for Nick. He was previously married to Jessica Simpson. Meanwhile, it will be the first trip down the aisle for Vanessa. During a recent interview with Parade magazine, the actress revealed about what has made her relationship with Nick lasts, saying "You have to talk through everything. We talk daily about things that upset us."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences