Preview of Oprah Winfrey's Interview With the Jacksons
When Oprah Winfrey secured a world exclusive interview with Michael Jackson's family, she is not one to waste the rare opportunity. In a preview of the November 8 episode, Oprah threw daring questions to Katherine and Joe Jackson, including who told the children that their father died and whether Joe thinks Michael was afraid of him as a child.
But it looks like the interview is not going to be all intense. Oprah told Katherine that she was once hoping to be her daughter-in-law. Coincidentally, this Thursday, Oprah aired an episode where she met her teen heartthrob, Jackie Jackson, who is Michael's older brother. Oprah would also meet the kids, Paris, Prince and Blanket and chat with them in the dining room and the backyard over lemonade.
The special "The Oprah Winfrey Show" episode is already generating buzz over its air date. Many condemned the producers for airing it back-to-back with a child molestation episode (Friday). Oprah's team insisted that it was pure "coincidental" but Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California group is still not happy.
"We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah's constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes," a rep of the group told TMZ. "Her tone seems to speak volumes... How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!