Preview of Oprah Winfrey's Interview With the Jacksons
When Oprah Winfrey secured a world exclusive interview with Michael Jackson's family, she is not one to waste the rare opportunity. In a preview of the November 8 episode, Oprah threw daring questions to Katherine and Joe Jackson, including who told the children that their father died and whether Joe thinks Michael was afraid of him as a child.
But it looks like the interview is not going to be all intense. Oprah told Katherine that she was once hoping to be her daughter-in-law. Coincidentally, this Thursday, Oprah aired an episode where she met her teen heartthrob, Jackie Jackson, who is Michael's older brother. Oprah would also meet the kids, Paris, Prince and Blanket and chat with them in the dining room and the backyard over lemonade.
The special "The Oprah Winfrey Show" episode is already generating buzz over its air date. Many condemned the producers for airing it back-to-back with a child molestation episode (Friday). Oprah's team insisted that it was pure "coincidental" but Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California group is still not happy.
"We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah's constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes," a rep of the group told TMZ. "Her tone seems to speak volumes... How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie