Preview of Oprah Winfrey's Interview With the Jacksons
When Oprah Winfrey secured a world exclusive interview with Michael Jackson's family, she is not one to waste the rare opportunity. In a preview of the November 8 episode, Oprah threw daring questions to Katherine and Joe Jackson, including who told the children that their father died and whether Joe thinks Michael was afraid of him as a child.
But it looks like the interview is not going to be all intense. Oprah told Katherine that she was once hoping to be her daughter-in-law. Coincidentally, this Thursday, Oprah aired an episode where she met her teen heartthrob, Jackie Jackson, who is Michael's older brother. Oprah would also meet the kids, Paris, Prince and Blanket and chat with them in the dining room and the backyard over lemonade.
The special "The Oprah Winfrey Show" episode is already generating buzz over its air date. Many condemned the producers for airing it back-to-back with a child molestation episode (Friday). Oprah's team insisted that it was pure "coincidental" but Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California group is still not happy.
"We are both angry and disappointed in Oprah's constant need to reference child molestation shows prior to airing Michael Jackson related episodes," a rep of the group told TMZ. "Her tone seems to speak volumes... How can something so obvious be a coincidence?"
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified