Natalie Portman Just Wants Sex From Ashton Kutcher in 'No Strings Attached' Trailer
Mofiefone has got its hand on the first trailer for "No Strings Attached". It stars Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher as two friends who agree to start a relationship where they have sex without involving any emotional baggage.
But that until love comes in the way. Kutcher's Adam Kurtzman thinks he falls for Portman's Emma Franklin. And when she keeps denying it, Kurtzman starts to flirt with other girls, making Franklin jealous somehow.
"No Strings Attached" is directed by the man behind "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", Ivan Reitman, who said the premise of the film is relevant to today's phenomenon. "I noticed from my own kids that with this generation in particular, young people find it easier to have a sexual relationship than an emotional one. That is how the sexes deal with each other today," he told USA Today.
Scripted by Elizabeth Meriwether, the romantic comedy will be dropped by Paramount Pictures in theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes