Natalie Portman Just Wants Sex From Ashton Kutcher in 'No Strings Attached' Trailer
Mofiefone has got its hand on the first trailer for "No Strings Attached". It stars Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher as two friends who agree to start a relationship where they have sex without involving any emotional baggage.
But that until love comes in the way. Kutcher's Adam Kurtzman thinks he falls for Portman's Emma Franklin. And when she keeps denying it, Kurtzman starts to flirt with other girls, making Franklin jealous somehow.
"No Strings Attached" is directed by the man behind "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", Ivan Reitman, who said the premise of the film is relevant to today's phenomenon. "I noticed from my own kids that with this generation in particular, young people find it easier to have a sexual relationship than an emotional one. That is how the sexes deal with each other today," he told USA Today.
Scripted by Elizabeth Meriwether, the romantic comedy will be dropped by Paramount Pictures in theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details