Natalie Portman Just Wants Sex From Ashton Kutcher in 'No Strings Attached' Trailer
Mofiefone has got its hand on the first trailer for "No Strings Attached". It stars Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher as two friends who agree to start a relationship where they have sex without involving any emotional baggage.
But that until love comes in the way. Kutcher's Adam Kurtzman thinks he falls for Portman's Emma Franklin. And when she keeps denying it, Kurtzman starts to flirt with other girls, making Franklin jealous somehow.
"No Strings Attached" is directed by the man behind "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", Ivan Reitman, who said the premise of the film is relevant to today's phenomenon. "I noticed from my own kids that with this generation in particular, young people find it easier to have a sexual relationship than an emotional one. That is how the sexes deal with each other today," he told USA Today.
Scripted by Elizabeth Meriwether, the romantic comedy will be dropped by Paramount Pictures in theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart