Natalie Portman Just Wants Sex From Ashton Kutcher in 'No Strings Attached' Trailer
Mofiefone has got its hand on the first trailer for "No Strings Attached". It stars Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher as two friends who agree to start a relationship where they have sex without involving any emotional baggage.
But that until love comes in the way. Kutcher's Adam Kurtzman thinks he falls for Portman's Emma Franklin. And when she keeps denying it, Kurtzman starts to flirt with other girls, making Franklin jealous somehow.
"No Strings Attached" is directed by the man behind "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", Ivan Reitman, who said the premise of the film is relevant to today's phenomenon. "I noticed from my own kids that with this generation in particular, young people find it easier to have a sexual relationship than an emotional one. That is how the sexes deal with each other today," he told USA Today.
Scripted by Elizabeth Meriwether, the romantic comedy will be dropped by Paramount Pictures in theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'