Natalie Portman Just Wants Sex From Ashton Kutcher in 'No Strings Attached' Trailer
Mofiefone has got its hand on the first trailer for "No Strings Attached". It stars Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher as two friends who agree to start a relationship where they have sex without involving any emotional baggage.
But that until love comes in the way. Kutcher's Adam Kurtzman thinks he falls for Portman's Emma Franklin. And when she keeps denying it, Kurtzman starts to flirt with other girls, making Franklin jealous somehow.
"No Strings Attached" is directed by the man behind "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", Ivan Reitman, who said the premise of the film is relevant to today's phenomenon. "I noticed from my own kids that with this generation in particular, young people find it easier to have a sexual relationship than an emotional one. That is how the sexes deal with each other today," he told USA Today.
Scripted by Elizabeth Meriwether, the romantic comedy will be dropped by Paramount Pictures in theaters across the nation on January 21, 2011.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival