Drake Will Make a Duet With Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake might have no album in the works, but it doesn't mean he can't make a duet with one of this year's hottest rappers Drake. In a recent interview with Fuse's VOODOO 2010, the rapper confirmed the collaboration, saying they "will probably have a song soon."
"One thing that's in the works, this is exclusive, this is a moment... One thing that I haven't mentioned to anybody yet, but will, right now. I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now," Drizzy said as quoted by RapRadar.
While he remains secretive about details of the duet, the Canadian MC did say he's "really excited." The 24-year-old rapper explained, "Cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time. And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
Both Drake and Justin are no strangers in guest-starring appearances with other artists. Drake keeps his company with Lil Wayne, Eminem, Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. Meanwhile, Justin has supported T.I.'s "Dead and Gone", Rihanna's "Rehab" and Madonna's "4 Minutes".
As Justin is taking a break from music to focus more on his acting career, Drake is taking timeout from releasing mixtape. The Young Money rapper is currently working on his next studio album to follow up his successful debut "Thank Me Later".
More Drake News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'