Drake Will Make a Duet With Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake might have no album in the works, but it doesn't mean he can't make a duet with one of this year's hottest rappers Drake. In a recent interview with Fuse's VOODOO 2010, the rapper confirmed the collaboration, saying they "will probably have a song soon."
"One thing that's in the works, this is exclusive, this is a moment... One thing that I haven't mentioned to anybody yet, but will, right now. I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now," Drizzy said as quoted by RapRadar.
While he remains secretive about details of the duet, the Canadian MC did say he's "really excited." The 24-year-old rapper explained, "Cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time. And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
Both Drake and Justin are no strangers in guest-starring appearances with other artists. Drake keeps his company with Lil Wayne, Eminem, Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. Meanwhile, Justin has supported T.I.'s "Dead and Gone", Rihanna's "Rehab" and Madonna's "4 Minutes".
As Justin is taking a break from music to focus more on his acting career, Drake is taking timeout from releasing mixtape. The Young Money rapper is currently working on his next studio album to follow up his successful debut "Thank Me Later".
More Drake News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death