Drake Will Make a Duet With Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake might have no album in the works, but it doesn't mean he can't make a duet with one of this year's hottest rappers Drake. In a recent interview with Fuse's VOODOO 2010, the rapper confirmed the collaboration, saying they "will probably have a song soon."
"One thing that's in the works, this is exclusive, this is a moment... One thing that I haven't mentioned to anybody yet, but will, right now. I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now," Drizzy said as quoted by RapRadar.
While he remains secretive about details of the duet, the Canadian MC did say he's "really excited." The 24-year-old rapper explained, "Cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time. And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
Both Drake and Justin are no strangers in guest-starring appearances with other artists. Drake keeps his company with Lil Wayne, Eminem, Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. Meanwhile, Justin has supported T.I.'s "Dead and Gone", Rihanna's "Rehab" and Madonna's "4 Minutes".
As Justin is taking a break from music to focus more on his acting career, Drake is taking timeout from releasing mixtape. The Young Money rapper is currently working on his next studio album to follow up his successful debut "Thank Me Later".
More Drake News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13