Drake Will Make a Duet With Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake might have no album in the works, but it doesn't mean he can't make a duet with one of this year's hottest rappers Drake. In a recent interview with Fuse's VOODOO 2010, the rapper confirmed the collaboration, saying they "will probably have a song soon."
"One thing that's in the works, this is exclusive, this is a moment... One thing that I haven't mentioned to anybody yet, but will, right now. I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now," Drizzy said as quoted by RapRadar.
While he remains secretive about details of the duet, the Canadian MC did say he's "really excited." The 24-year-old rapper explained, "Cause I've wanted to work with Justin for a long time. And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
Both Drake and Justin are no strangers in guest-starring appearances with other artists. Drake keeps his company with Lil Wayne, Eminem, Alicia Keys and Nicki Minaj. Meanwhile, Justin has supported T.I.'s "Dead and Gone", Rihanna's "Rehab" and Madonna's "4 Minutes".
As Justin is taking a break from music to focus more on his acting career, Drake is taking timeout from releasing mixtape. The Young Money rapper is currently working on his next studio album to follow up his successful debut "Thank Me Later".
More Drake News
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?