Emma Watson Spotted Stepping Out With Mystery Man
Emma Watson may have found herself a new boyfriend following her split from model/singer George Craig in September. The Hermione Granger of "Harry Potter" movie series was spotted with a mystery man on Tuesday night, November 2.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Emma, who looked stunning in her pixie cut, was seen sitting in the back of a taxi with the male companion. The two were seen sharing smile as they headed home after reportedly enjoying time at a London nightclub.
And it turned out it wasn't only Emma who was spotted in a night outing with a new companion. Her ex-boyfriend George was also photographed with a female companion on the same night. However, unlike Emma who looked sober and fresh, George was snapped in bleary, half-closed eyes, seemingly enjoying his night a little too much.
Emma has been in London as she enjoys a break from Rhode Island's prestigious Brown University and "Harry Potter". Though she has finished "Harry Potter" productions, fans are still able to see Emma on big screen. Her upcoming movies include "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I", "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", "My Week with Marilyn" and "The Perks of Being a Wallflower".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture