Newly Renewed 'LA Ink' Aired Jesse James Finale
The high-profiled romance between Kat Von D and Jesse James could have contributed in the longevity of "LA Ink". The spin-off to "Miami Ink" has just been given eight additional episodes order by TLC. This new set of episodes will debut as the second half of season 4 in Spring 2011, Variety reports.
TLC initially ordered 13 episodes in season 4 which culminated on Wednesday, November 3 night. Kicking off with the departure of Corey Miller, the season followed Kat's book release, beauty line launch and shop expansion. But the finale exposed more than what fans had bargained for. A footage of her and Jesse James making their first public appearance as a couple was included.
According to TMZ, Kat lost the battle against the show's producers to prevent the footage of her and Jesse at the grand opening of Kat's Wonderland Gallery, in West Hollywood, California, in early September. The red carpet event took place just two months after Sandra Bullock filed for divorce from Jesse.
Kat demanded the footage to be cut or she wouldn't participate on the next project. But the request had been denied although she was compensated with one agreement. The footage of her throwing rants at ex Nikki Six has been excluded from the finale.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress