'Silent Hill 2' Gets Director and 'Revelation' Title
Another tidbit is coming out during the 2010 American Film Market. Bloody Disgusting has just learned that second "Silent Hill" film has found its helmer in Michael J. Bassett, the man behind "Solomon Kane" and "Death Watch".
Additionally, it is revealed that the sequel is called "Silent Hill: Revelation 3D" and will be filmed with 3-D cameras instead of being converted post production. As for the story, it is said to follow "a protagonist named Heather Mason who, on the eve of her 18th birthday, is plagued by nightmares and now has to investigate the disappearance of her father." As Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is, she is led deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.
Though "Silent Hill 2" has tapped its helmer, it is unlikely the film will go into production in 2010 as reported before. Michael J. Bassett is also set to write the script for "Silent Hill: Revelation 3D" although Roger Avary was previously confirmed to serve as a writer for the upcoming horror thriller.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper