'I'm Doin' Me' Music Video: Fantasia Ditches Her Cheating Boyfriend
Fantasia Barrino falls for a wrong guy in a music video for her single "I'm Doin' Me". While grabbing a bite with her pals, she suspects her man cheating on her with another girl. She keeps her emotion in check though, deciding that it doesn't give her any good to confront him and beg him to stay with her.
"Man, if you can't love equally/ Then you don't need to be with me," she sings while breaking into hand-clapping choreography with her friends, ignoring the guy completely. The music video was filmed in the Big Apple with acclaimed director Benny Boom serving behind the lens.
Produced by Chuck Harmony, "I'm Doin' Me" is lifted from Fantasia's third studio album "Back to Me" which has been in stores since August this year. It is to follow up another Chuck-produced track "Bittersweet" which was already released as the lead single.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel