'I'm Doin' Me' Music Video: Fantasia Ditches Her Cheating Boyfriend
Fantasia Barrino falls for a wrong guy in a music video for her single "I'm Doin' Me". While grabbing a bite with her pals, she suspects her man cheating on her with another girl. She keeps her emotion in check though, deciding that it doesn't give her any good to confront him and beg him to stay with her.
"Man, if you can't love equally/ Then you don't need to be with me," she sings while breaking into hand-clapping choreography with her friends, ignoring the guy completely. The music video was filmed in the Big Apple with acclaimed director Benny Boom serving behind the lens.
Produced by Chuck Harmony, "I'm Doin' Me" is lifted from Fantasia's third studio album "Back to Me" which has been in stores since August this year. It is to follow up another Chuck-produced track "Bittersweet" which was already released as the lead single.
Fantasia Barrino's "I'm Doin' Me" music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3