'I'm Doin' Me' Music Video: Fantasia Ditches Her Cheating Boyfriend
Fantasia Barrino falls for a wrong guy in a music video for her single "I'm Doin' Me". While grabbing a bite with her pals, she suspects her man cheating on her with another girl. She keeps her emotion in check though, deciding that it doesn't give her any good to confront him and beg him to stay with her.
"Man, if you can't love equally/ Then you don't need to be with me," she sings while breaking into hand-clapping choreography with her friends, ignoring the guy completely. The music video was filmed in the Big Apple with acclaimed director Benny Boom serving behind the lens.
Produced by Chuck Harmony, "I'm Doin' Me" is lifted from Fantasia's third studio album "Back to Me" which has been in stores since August this year. It is to follow up another Chuck-produced track "Bittersweet" which was already released as the lead single.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones