'I'm Doin' Me' Music Video: Fantasia Ditches Her Cheating Boyfriend
Fantasia Barrino falls for a wrong guy in a music video for her single "I'm Doin' Me". While grabbing a bite with her pals, she suspects her man cheating on her with another girl. She keeps her emotion in check though, deciding that it doesn't give her any good to confront him and beg him to stay with her.
"Man, if you can't love equally/ Then you don't need to be with me," she sings while breaking into hand-clapping choreography with her friends, ignoring the guy completely. The music video was filmed in the Big Apple with acclaimed director Benny Boom serving behind the lens.
Produced by Chuck Harmony, "I'm Doin' Me" is lifted from Fantasia's third studio album "Back to Me" which has been in stores since August this year. It is to follow up another Chuck-produced track "Bittersweet" which was already released as the lead single.
Fantasia Barrino's "I'm Doin' Me" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour