'I'm Doin' Me' Music Video: Fantasia Ditches Her Cheating Boyfriend
Fantasia Barrino falls for a wrong guy in a music video for her single "I'm Doin' Me". While grabbing a bite with her pals, she suspects her man cheating on her with another girl. She keeps her emotion in check though, deciding that it doesn't give her any good to confront him and beg him to stay with her.
"Man, if you can't love equally/ Then you don't need to be with me," she sings while breaking into hand-clapping choreography with her friends, ignoring the guy completely. The music video was filmed in the Big Apple with acclaimed director Benny Boom serving behind the lens.
Produced by Chuck Harmony, "I'm Doin' Me" is lifted from Fantasia's third studio album "Back to Me" which has been in stores since August this year. It is to follow up another Chuck-produced track "Bittersweet" which was already released as the lead single.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards