New Pictures: Ke$ha Crowd Surfing on Set of 'We R Who We R' Music Video
Following previous on-set pictures of Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" music video which features her wearing heeled boots and a chain with locks and bullets, more photos from the filming location are offered. This time around, she is snapped wearing American flag outfit.
Shooting the video under the direction of Hype Williams, Ke$ha performed the dance track with a bunch of cameos in a downtown Los Angeles area. The 23-year-old singer/songwriter is pictured hanging on a sling in one scene, and crowd surfing in another.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It is set to appear in Ke$ha's upcoming CD "Cannibal" which is due in the United States on November 22.
The song is on the move to take the first spot on Billboard Hot 100. It additionally has outperformed Far East Movement's "Like a G6" by knocking the Hip-Hop single to No. 2 on Digital Songs chart. Her song shifts 280,000 downloads, while the group's track adds 178,000 (down 13%).
More Ke$ha News
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4