New Pictures: Ke$ha Crowd Surfing on Set of 'We R Who We R' Music Video
Following previous on-set pictures of Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" music video which features her wearing heeled boots and a chain with locks and bullets, more photos from the filming location are offered. This time around, she is snapped wearing American flag outfit.
Shooting the video under the direction of Hype Williams, Ke$ha performed the dance track with a bunch of cameos in a downtown Los Angeles area. The 23-year-old singer/songwriter is pictured hanging on a sling in one scene, and crowd surfing in another.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It is set to appear in Ke$ha's upcoming CD "Cannibal" which is due in the United States on November 22.
The song is on the move to take the first spot on Billboard Hot 100. It additionally has outperformed Far East Movement's "Like a G6" by knocking the Hip-Hop single to No. 2 on Digital Songs chart. Her song shifts 280,000 downloads, while the group's track adds 178,000 (down 13%).
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker