New Pictures: Ke$ha Crowd Surfing on Set of 'We R Who We R' Music Video
Following previous on-set pictures of Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" music video which features her wearing heeled boots and a chain with locks and bullets, more photos from the filming location are offered. This time around, she is snapped wearing American flag outfit.
Shooting the video under the direction of Hype Williams, Ke$ha performed the dance track with a bunch of cameos in a downtown Los Angeles area. The 23-year-old singer/songwriter is pictured hanging on a sling in one scene, and crowd surfing in another.
"We R Who We R" was penned by Ke$ha in the wake of the news about bullying that has led to suicides of gay teens lately. It is set to appear in Ke$ha's upcoming CD "Cannibal" which is due in the United States on November 22.
The song is on the move to take the first spot on Billboard Hot 100. It additionally has outperformed Far East Movement's "Like a G6" by knocking the Hip-Hop single to No. 2 on Digital Songs chart. Her song shifts 280,000 downloads, while the group's track adds 178,000 (down 13%).
More Ke$ha News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington