'Community' Earns Two Additional Episodes
"Community", which has been losing viewers on Thursdays, 8/7c since "The Big Bang Theory" moved to the slot this Fall, has just received a good news. NBC has ordered two additional episodes which means the second season will have a full 24-episode.
There was an up tick in the rating of last week's Halloween episode. It jumps from 4.4 million viewers to 5.6 million viewers. But the show started at 8.30 because NBC aired a Halloween special "Scared Shrekless" at the show's usual spot.
This week, "Community" is expected to get another boost of rating from the guest starring appearance of Hilary Duff. After a classroom smackdown with a group of "mean girls" led by Meghan (guest star Duff), Britta, Shirley, and Annie bond with Abed by turning him into the ultimate "mean girl."
"It was fun for me to get to play a mean girl because it is so different from anything I've ever done before," Duff said. "Danny Pudi's character in the show really brings out her weakness, chinks in her armour, you know? And I thought that was really fun to play, to get to be tough, but you do see how weak she is inside. And being the most popular girl at a community college is important to her, and I thought that was really funny."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free