'Community' Earns Two Additional Episodes
"Community", which has been losing viewers on Thursdays, 8/7c since "The Big Bang Theory" moved to the slot this Fall, has just received a good news. NBC has ordered two additional episodes which means the second season will have a full 24-episode.
There was an up tick in the rating of last week's Halloween episode. It jumps from 4.4 million viewers to 5.6 million viewers. But the show started at 8.30 because NBC aired a Halloween special "Scared Shrekless" at the show's usual spot.
This week, "Community" is expected to get another boost of rating from the guest starring appearance of Hilary Duff. After a classroom smackdown with a group of "mean girls" led by Meghan (guest star Duff), Britta, Shirley, and Annie bond with Abed by turning him into the ultimate "mean girl."
"It was fun for me to get to play a mean girl because it is so different from anything I've ever done before," Duff said. "Danny Pudi's character in the show really brings out her weakness, chinks in her armour, you know? And I thought that was really fun to play, to get to be tough, but you do see how weak she is inside. And being the most popular girl at a community college is important to her, and I thought that was really funny."
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks