'Community' Earns Two Additional Episodes
"Community", which has been losing viewers on Thursdays, 8/7c since "The Big Bang Theory" moved to the slot this Fall, has just received a good news. NBC has ordered two additional episodes which means the second season will have a full 24-episode.
There was an up tick in the rating of last week's Halloween episode. It jumps from 4.4 million viewers to 5.6 million viewers. But the show started at 8.30 because NBC aired a Halloween special "Scared Shrekless" at the show's usual spot.
This week, "Community" is expected to get another boost of rating from the guest starring appearance of Hilary Duff. After a classroom smackdown with a group of "mean girls" led by Meghan (guest star Duff), Britta, Shirley, and Annie bond with Abed by turning him into the ultimate "mean girl."
"It was fun for me to get to play a mean girl because it is so different from anything I've ever done before," Duff said. "Danny Pudi's character in the show really brings out her weakness, chinks in her armour, you know? And I thought that was really fun to play, to get to be tough, but you do see how weak she is inside. And being the most popular girl at a community college is important to her, and I thought that was really funny."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert