'Community' Earns Two Additional Episodes
"Community", which has been losing viewers on Thursdays, 8/7c since "The Big Bang Theory" moved to the slot this Fall, has just received a good news. NBC has ordered two additional episodes which means the second season will have a full 24-episode.
There was an up tick in the rating of last week's Halloween episode. It jumps from 4.4 million viewers to 5.6 million viewers. But the show started at 8.30 because NBC aired a Halloween special "Scared Shrekless" at the show's usual spot.
This week, "Community" is expected to get another boost of rating from the guest starring appearance of Hilary Duff. After a classroom smackdown with a group of "mean girls" led by Meghan (guest star Duff), Britta, Shirley, and Annie bond with Abed by turning him into the ultimate "mean girl."
"It was fun for me to get to play a mean girl because it is so different from anything I've ever done before," Duff said. "Danny Pudi's character in the show really brings out her weakness, chinks in her armour, you know? And I thought that was really fun to play, to get to be tough, but you do see how weak she is inside. And being the most popular girl at a community college is important to her, and I thought that was really funny."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding