Audio Stream of Christina Aguilera's New Single 'Express' From 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's new single "Express" from her upcoming movie "Burlesque" has finally been debuted in full. Filled with drum-trumping beats, the song allows the singer to show off her high-octane voice which might remind people of her "Back to Basics" era.
"It's a cold and crazy world that's ragin' outside/ Well baby me and all my girls are bringin' on the fire," the Alice Marilyn "Ali" Rose depicter opens the retro song. "Show a little leg, gotta shimmy your chest/ It's a life, it's a style, it's a need, it's burlesque."
The track was debuted on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and will likely be performed live for the first time later this month when Aguilera visits American Music Awards on November 21. She is set to do "Burlesque number, which will showcase moments from one of the most anticipated films of the season."
Out of twelve songs listed on the theme songs compilation, eight including "Express" are performed by Aguilera. Another song called "But I Am a Good Girl" was previously revealed in the movie clip which highlights her sexy and naughty stage act.
Her co-star Cher sings two tracks and Kristen Bell as well as Alan Cumming have one each. "Welcome to Burlesque", one of the songs performed by Cher, has also been previewed in a recent event. The album will be released in the United States on November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake