Audio Stream of Christina Aguilera's New Single 'Express' From 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's new single "Express" from her upcoming movie "Burlesque" has finally been debuted in full. Filled with drum-trumping beats, the song allows the singer to show off her high-octane voice which might remind people of her "Back to Basics" era.
"It's a cold and crazy world that's ragin' outside/ Well baby me and all my girls are bringin' on the fire," the Alice Marilyn "Ali" Rose depicter opens the retro song. "Show a little leg, gotta shimmy your chest/ It's a life, it's a style, it's a need, it's burlesque."
The track was debuted on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and will likely be performed live for the first time later this month when Aguilera visits American Music Awards on November 21. She is set to do "Burlesque number, which will showcase moments from one of the most anticipated films of the season."
Out of twelve songs listed on the theme songs compilation, eight including "Express" are performed by Aguilera. Another song called "But I Am a Good Girl" was previously revealed in the movie clip which highlights her sexy and naughty stage act.
Her co-star Cher sings two tracks and Kristen Bell as well as Alan Cumming have one each. "Welcome to Burlesque", one of the songs performed by Cher, has also been previewed in a recent event. The album will be released in the United States on November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'