Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reportedly Stay in Love Nest for 'Breaking Dawn'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly live together in their own private place during "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" filming. According to Life & Style, Robert and Kristen, who have been in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with the rest of the movie's cast and crew, are shunning hotel accommodation for a "love nest."
A source told the publication that the longtime rumored lovers "moved out of their hotel November 1 and into their own house." The source went on saying that the two "wanted more privacy, plus it's more fun to play house in a real house." Before living in the alleged love nest, the pair reportedly stayed at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center.
This wasn't the first time Robert and Kristen were said living in the same place. The on/off screen lovers allegedly played house together in Vancouver, Canada during "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" shooting. Back in August, they were also said shacking up at a Bel Air property nestled next to the Stone Canyon Reservoir, Los Angeles.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation