Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reportedly Stay in Love Nest for 'Breaking Dawn'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly live together in their own private place during "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" filming. According to Life & Style, Robert and Kristen, who have been in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with the rest of the movie's cast and crew, are shunning hotel accommodation for a "love nest."
A source told the publication that the longtime rumored lovers "moved out of their hotel November 1 and into their own house." The source went on saying that the two "wanted more privacy, plus it's more fun to play house in a real house." Before living in the alleged love nest, the pair reportedly stayed at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center.
This wasn't the first time Robert and Kristen were said living in the same place. The on/off screen lovers allegedly played house together in Vancouver, Canada during "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" shooting. Back in August, they were also said shacking up at a Bel Air property nestled next to the Stone Canyon Reservoir, Los Angeles.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics