Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reportedly Stay in Love Nest for 'Breaking Dawn'
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly live together in their own private place during "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" filming. According to Life & Style, Robert and Kristen, who have been in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with the rest of the movie's cast and crew, are shunning hotel accommodation for a "love nest."
A source told the publication that the longtime rumored lovers "moved out of their hotel November 1 and into their own house." The source went on saying that the two "wanted more privacy, plus it's more fun to play house in a real house." Before living in the alleged love nest, the pair reportedly stayed at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center.
This wasn't the first time Robert and Kristen were said living in the same place. The on/off screen lovers allegedly played house together in Vancouver, Canada during "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" shooting. Back in August, they were also said shacking up at a Bel Air property nestled next to the Stone Canyon Reservoir, Los Angeles.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son