Harry Sneaking Out in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Clip
The countdown for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has begun and another sneak peek to the movie is coming out. The recent one is a clip which is debuted exclusively via Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex.
It is taken from a scene where Harry insists no one else is going to die for him. He is about to leave the Burrow alone prior to Fleur and Bill's wedding in the footage, but Ron sees him and tries to stop him from leaving.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
The movie is set to hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in the U.S. and U.K. on November 19. The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", will be released on July 15, 2011 in 3-D. David Yates directs both film, which serve as the final installments of "Harry Potter" film franchise.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences