Harry Sneaking Out in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Clip
The countdown for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has begun and another sneak peek to the movie is coming out. The recent one is a clip which is debuted exclusively via Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex.
It is taken from a scene where Harry insists no one else is going to die for him. He is about to leave the Burrow alone prior to Fleur and Bill's wedding in the footage, but Ron sees him and tries to stop him from leaving.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
The movie is set to hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in the U.S. and U.K. on November 19. The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", will be released on July 15, 2011 in 3-D. David Yates directs both film, which serve as the final installments of "Harry Potter" film franchise.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked