Harry Sneaking Out in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Clip
The countdown for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has begun and another sneak peek to the movie is coming out. The recent one is a clip which is debuted exclusively via Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex.
It is taken from a scene where Harry insists no one else is going to die for him. He is about to leave the Burrow alone prior to Fleur and Bill's wedding in the footage, but Ron sees him and tries to stop him from leaving.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
The movie is set to hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in the U.S. and U.K. on November 19. The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", will be released on July 15, 2011 in 3-D. David Yates directs both film, which serve as the final installments of "Harry Potter" film franchise.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding