Harry Sneaking Out in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Clip
The countdown for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has begun and another sneak peek to the movie is coming out. The recent one is a clip which is debuted exclusively via Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex.
It is taken from a scene where Harry insists no one else is going to die for him. He is about to leave the Burrow alone prior to Fleur and Bill's wedding in the footage, but Ron sees him and tries to stop him from leaving.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
The movie is set to hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in the U.S. and U.K. on November 19. The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", will be released on July 15, 2011 in 3-D. David Yates directs both film, which serve as the final installments of "Harry Potter" film franchise.
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad