Harry Sneaking Out in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Clip
The countdown for the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" has begun and another sneak peek to the movie is coming out. The recent one is a clip which is debuted exclusively via Los Angeles Times' Hero Complex.
It is taken from a scene where Harry insists no one else is going to die for him. He is about to leave the Burrow alone prior to Fleur and Bill's wedding in the footage, but Ron sees him and tries to stop him from leaving.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part I", Harry, Ron and Hermione will leave Hogwarts and mingle with humans while embarking on a mission to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. In the meantime, Harry is drawing ever closer to the ultimate battle with Voldemort.
The movie is set to hit 2-D and IMAX theaters in the U.S. and U.K. on November 19. The follow-up, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", will be released on July 15, 2011 in 3-D. David Yates directs both film, which serve as the final installments of "Harry Potter" film franchise.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen