Scarlett Johansson Will Be Ruthless Sexy Alien in 'Under the Skin'
Scarlett Johansson is once again going to use her charm to lure human in "Under the Skin", a movie which FilmNation is selling at American Film Market. However, this time she will be an alien in disguise, The Hollywood Reporter says.
According to the company, "Johansson plays an alien on earth, disguised as the perfect aesthetic form of a mesmerizing woman. She scours remote highways and desolate scenery looking to use her greatest weapon to snare human prey - her voracious sexuality."
"She is deadly efficient, but over time becomes drawn to and changed by the complexity of life on earth," the company reveals further details of her character who is called "a ruthless alien seductress". "With this new found humanity and weakening alien resolve, she finds herself on a collision course with her own kind."
"Sexy Beast" writer-director Jonathan Glazer signs up to serve behind the lens for the sci-fi drama that will take "her [Johansson's character] point of view throughout" and "presents a unique look at our world through alien eyes." Glazer is also teaming up with Walter Campbell to write the script for "Under the Skin", which is planned to start production in late spring 2011.
Scarlett Johansson, who rose to fame with her role in 2001 "Ghost World", has a role in Golden Globe winner "Vicky Cristina Barcelona". She was last seen in "He's Just Not That Into You" and "Iron Man 2". The wife of Ryan Reynolds is set to reprise her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers".
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia