New Trailer for Zack Snyder's 'Sucker Punch' Mixes Drama and Action
Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted a new trailer for "Sucker Punch" via Apple. It gives a longer look at the life of Emily Browning's Babydoll before she is sent to an asylum by her evil stepfather, who intends to have her lobotomized in five days.
As she feels imprisoned there, Babydoll plans to escape along with several other girls. In her imaginary world, Babydoll meets a man who tells her that she needs to find five objects: map, fire, knife, key and a mystery object, to set her free.
Led by Babydoll, the girls engage in fantastical warfare against everything from samurais to serpents, with a virtual arsenal at their disposal. Together, they must decide what they are willing to sacrifice in order to stay alive.
Playing Babydoll's entourage are Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish, Jamie Chung and Jena Malone. Oscar Isaac, Carla Gugino and Jon Hamm take the antagonist roles while Scott Glenn portrays a Wise Man who gives Babydoll aid.
Zack Snyder serves as director and scribe for "Sucker Punch" in addition to producing the movie along with Deborah Snyder. This action fantasy film will open in theaters nationwide on March 25, 2011.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer