New Trailer for Zack Snyder's 'Sucker Punch' Mixes Drama and Action
Warner Bros. Pictures has debuted a new trailer for "Sucker Punch" via Apple. It gives a longer look at the life of Emily Browning's Babydoll before she is sent to an asylum by her evil stepfather, who intends to have her lobotomized in five days.
As she feels imprisoned there, Babydoll plans to escape along with several other girls. In her imaginary world, Babydoll meets a man who tells her that she needs to find five objects: map, fire, knife, key and a mystery object, to set her free.
Led by Babydoll, the girls engage in fantastical warfare against everything from samurais to serpents, with a virtual arsenal at their disposal. Together, they must decide what they are willing to sacrifice in order to stay alive.
Playing Babydoll's entourage are Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish, Jamie Chung and Jena Malone. Oscar Isaac, Carla Gugino and Jon Hamm take the antagonist roles while Scott Glenn portrays a Wise Man who gives Babydoll aid.
Zack Snyder serves as director and scribe for "Sucker Punch" in addition to producing the movie along with Deborah Snyder. This action fantasy film will open in theaters nationwide on March 25, 2011.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation