Anthony Hamilton Welcomes Twin Boys
Grammy-winning singer Anthony Hamilton is a proud father of twin boys. The R&B/soul singer and his wife Tarsha McMillian welcomed the twins, who are their first children together, in Charlotte, North Carolina on Tuesday, November 2.
"We never knew that life in abundance had so much meaning until today," Anthony told Us Magazine in a statement. "The joy and love we now share can only be given by God. We have a starting lineup with the best teammates ever. To all my FanMily members, we are in love with The HamilTwins."
Earlier, Anthony took it to his Twitter page to announce the babies news. "Today I stand a proud father of twin boys!" he tweeted. The 39-year-old star further revealed his newly-born sons' names, writing "Aaron Michael Hamilton and Nolan Anthony Hamilton! Tarsha and I send out love to all God bless U! My boys are already out siging me! I gots to be careful!"
Aaron and Nolan join older brothers, 21-year-old Anthony Jr., 19-year-old Romeiro and 13-year-old Tristen. Anthony and Tarsha wed in 2005. Meanwhile, the "Nobody Else" singer just wrapped the 2010 Budweiser Superfest tour in September.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney