Anthony Hamilton Welcomes Twin Boys
Grammy-winning singer Anthony Hamilton is a proud father of twin boys. The R&B/soul singer and his wife Tarsha McMillian welcomed the twins, who are their first children together, in Charlotte, North Carolina on Tuesday, November 2.
"We never knew that life in abundance had so much meaning until today," Anthony told Us Magazine in a statement. "The joy and love we now share can only be given by God. We have a starting lineup with the best teammates ever. To all my FanMily members, we are in love with The HamilTwins."
Earlier, Anthony took it to his Twitter page to announce the babies news. "Today I stand a proud father of twin boys!" he tweeted. The 39-year-old star further revealed his newly-born sons' names, writing "Aaron Michael Hamilton and Nolan Anthony Hamilton! Tarsha and I send out love to all God bless U! My boys are already out siging me! I gots to be careful!"
Aaron and Nolan join older brothers, 21-year-old Anthony Jr., 19-year-old Romeiro and 13-year-old Tristen. Anthony and Tarsha wed in 2005. Meanwhile, the "Nobody Else" singer just wrapped the 2010 Budweiser Superfest tour in September.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3