Anthony Hamilton Welcomes Twin Boys
Grammy-winning singer Anthony Hamilton is a proud father of twin boys. The R&B/soul singer and his wife Tarsha McMillian welcomed the twins, who are their first children together, in Charlotte, North Carolina on Tuesday, November 2.
"We never knew that life in abundance had so much meaning until today," Anthony told Us Magazine in a statement. "The joy and love we now share can only be given by God. We have a starting lineup with the best teammates ever. To all my FanMily members, we are in love with The HamilTwins."
Earlier, Anthony took it to his Twitter page to announce the babies news. "Today I stand a proud father of twin boys!" he tweeted. The 39-year-old star further revealed his newly-born sons' names, writing "Aaron Michael Hamilton and Nolan Anthony Hamilton! Tarsha and I send out love to all God bless U! My boys are already out siging me! I gots to be careful!"
Aaron and Nolan join older brothers, 21-year-old Anthony Jr., 19-year-old Romeiro and 13-year-old Tristen. Anthony and Tarsha wed in 2005. Meanwhile, the "Nobody Else" singer just wrapped the 2010 Budweiser Superfest tour in September.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival