Anthony Hamilton Welcomes Twin Boys
Grammy-winning singer Anthony Hamilton is a proud father of twin boys. The R&B/soul singer and his wife Tarsha McMillian welcomed the twins, who are their first children together, in Charlotte, North Carolina on Tuesday, November 2.
"We never knew that life in abundance had so much meaning until today," Anthony told Us Magazine in a statement. "The joy and love we now share can only be given by God. We have a starting lineup with the best teammates ever. To all my FanMily members, we are in love with The HamilTwins."
Earlier, Anthony took it to his Twitter page to announce the babies news. "Today I stand a proud father of twin boys!" he tweeted. The 39-year-old star further revealed his newly-born sons' names, writing "Aaron Michael Hamilton and Nolan Anthony Hamilton! Tarsha and I send out love to all God bless U! My boys are already out siging me! I gots to be careful!"
Aaron and Nolan join older brothers, 21-year-old Anthony Jr., 19-year-old Romeiro and 13-year-old Tristen. Anthony and Tarsha wed in 2005. Meanwhile, the "Nobody Else" singer just wrapped the 2010 Budweiser Superfest tour in September.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'