Justin Bieber Talks About Football Date With Selena Gomez, Calling Her 'Sweetheart'
Justin Bieber has again visited "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". During his appearance for Wednesday, November 3 episode, Justin talked about his football date with Disney beauty Selena Gomez. "It was weird. No one bothered me at all," Justin said of his outing with Selena in Moorpark, California on Friday, October 29.
"We were at a high school game and (Selena) came too. It was the weirdest thing. She's sweet. She's a sweetheart," Justin went on. At that time, the "Baby" hitmaker and Selena joined Jaden Smith and his father Will Smith as they all watched the football game of Will's oldest son Willard C. Smith III aka Trey.
During his chat with Ellen DeGeneres, Justin also revealed that despite his grueling schedule, he still likes to spend his time for a date or two. "(It's) very hard but, you know, it happens. I like to hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16-year-old."
Justin, who has previously admitted that Selena is his type, also recently had another date with the "Ramona and Beezus" actress at Menchies Frozen Yogurt in Hollywood, California on Monday, November 2. A source at Menchies told Zack Taylor, "They looked really cute together, and even ordered the same thing."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Watching Trey's Football Game:
More Justin Bieber News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo