Justin Bieber Talks About Football Date With Selena Gomez, Calling Her 'Sweetheart'
Justin Bieber has again visited "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". During his appearance for Wednesday, November 3 episode, Justin talked about his football date with Disney beauty Selena Gomez. "It was weird. No one bothered me at all," Justin said of his outing with Selena in Moorpark, California on Friday, October 29.
"We were at a high school game and (Selena) came too. It was the weirdest thing. She's sweet. She's a sweetheart," Justin went on. At that time, the "Baby" hitmaker and Selena joined Jaden Smith and his father Will Smith as they all watched the football game of Will's oldest son Willard C. Smith III aka Trey.
During his chat with Ellen DeGeneres, Justin also revealed that despite his grueling schedule, he still likes to spend his time for a date or two. "(It's) very hard but, you know, it happens. I like to hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16-year-old."
Justin, who has previously admitted that Selena is his type, also recently had another date with the "Ramona and Beezus" actress at Menchies Frozen Yogurt in Hollywood, California on Monday, November 2. A source at Menchies told Zack Taylor, "They looked really cute together, and even ordered the same thing."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Watching Trey's Football Game:
More Justin Bieber News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21