Justin Bieber Talks About Football Date With Selena Gomez, Calling Her 'Sweetheart'
Justin Bieber has again visited "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". During his appearance for Wednesday, November 3 episode, Justin talked about his football date with Disney beauty Selena Gomez. "It was weird. No one bothered me at all," Justin said of his outing with Selena in Moorpark, California on Friday, October 29.
"We were at a high school game and (Selena) came too. It was the weirdest thing. She's sweet. She's a sweetheart," Justin went on. At that time, the "Baby" hitmaker and Selena joined Jaden Smith and his father Will Smith as they all watched the football game of Will's oldest son Willard C. Smith III aka Trey.
During his chat with Ellen DeGeneres, Justin also revealed that despite his grueling schedule, he still likes to spend his time for a date or two. "(It's) very hard but, you know, it happens. I like to hang out with girls and date and stuff like every other 16-year-old."
Justin, who has previously admitted that Selena is his type, also recently had another date with the "Ramona and Beezus" actress at Menchies Frozen Yogurt in Hollywood, California on Monday, November 2. A source at Menchies told Zack Taylor, "They looked really cute together, and even ordered the same thing."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Watching Trey's Football Game:
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name