Taylor Momsen Crying Blood in Pretty Reckless' 'Just Tonight' Video
The Pretty Reckless have debuted a music video for their latest single "Just Tonight", and they are seen doing some jam sessions with their frontwoman Taylor Momsen in it. She wears a red rubber tight dress with dog collar and floor-length gown in some other scenes. As the performance proceeds, fake blood is dripping from her eyes and hands.
Despite her young age which is still 17 and her sweet character in "Gossip Girl", there is nothing innocent about Taylor Momsen. She usually turns people's head with her stage antics, performing with her band in daring outfit which sometimes ends up with wardrobe malfunction. So, this blood-crying scene seems to be pretty normal for her.
"Just Tonight" is lifted from Pretty Reckless' debut album "Light Me Up" which has already been on sale since August this year.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards