Taylor Momsen Crying Blood in Pretty Reckless' 'Just Tonight' Video
The Pretty Reckless have debuted a music video for their latest single "Just Tonight", and they are seen doing some jam sessions with their frontwoman Taylor Momsen in it. She wears a red rubber tight dress with dog collar and floor-length gown in some other scenes. As the performance proceeds, fake blood is dripping from her eyes and hands.
Despite her young age which is still 17 and her sweet character in "Gossip Girl", there is nothing innocent about Taylor Momsen. She usually turns people's head with her stage antics, performing with her band in daring outfit which sometimes ends up with wardrobe malfunction. So, this blood-crying scene seems to be pretty normal for her.
"Just Tonight" is lifted from Pretty Reckless' debut album "Light Me Up" which has already been on sale since August this year.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting