Taylor Momsen Crying Blood in Pretty Reckless' 'Just Tonight' Video
The Pretty Reckless have debuted a music video for their latest single "Just Tonight", and they are seen doing some jam sessions with their frontwoman Taylor Momsen in it. She wears a red rubber tight dress with dog collar and floor-length gown in some other scenes. As the performance proceeds, fake blood is dripping from her eyes and hands.
Despite her young age which is still 17 and her sweet character in "Gossip Girl", there is nothing innocent about Taylor Momsen. She usually turns people's head with her stage antics, performing with her band in daring outfit which sometimes ends up with wardrobe malfunction. So, this blood-crying scene seems to be pretty normal for her.
"Just Tonight" is lifted from Pretty Reckless' debut album "Light Me Up" which has already been on sale since August this year.
The Pretty Reckless' "Just Tonight" music video
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set