Taylor Momsen Crying Blood in Pretty Reckless' 'Just Tonight' Video
The Pretty Reckless have debuted a music video for their latest single "Just Tonight", and they are seen doing some jam sessions with their frontwoman Taylor Momsen in it. She wears a red rubber tight dress with dog collar and floor-length gown in some other scenes. As the performance proceeds, fake blood is dripping from her eyes and hands.
Despite her young age which is still 17 and her sweet character in "Gossip Girl", there is nothing innocent about Taylor Momsen. She usually turns people's head with her stage antics, performing with her band in daring outfit which sometimes ends up with wardrobe malfunction. So, this blood-crying scene seems to be pretty normal for her.
"Just Tonight" is lifted from Pretty Reckless' debut album "Light Me Up" which has already been on sale since August this year.
The Pretty Reckless' "Just Tonight" music video
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand