Taylor Momsen Crying Blood in Pretty Reckless' 'Just Tonight' Video
The Pretty Reckless have debuted a music video for their latest single "Just Tonight", and they are seen doing some jam sessions with their frontwoman Taylor Momsen in it. She wears a red rubber tight dress with dog collar and floor-length gown in some other scenes. As the performance proceeds, fake blood is dripping from her eyes and hands.
Despite her young age which is still 17 and her sweet character in "Gossip Girl", there is nothing innocent about Taylor Momsen. She usually turns people's head with her stage antics, performing with her band in daring outfit which sometimes ends up with wardrobe malfunction. So, this blood-crying scene seems to be pretty normal for her.
"Just Tonight" is lifted from Pretty Reckless' debut album "Light Me Up" which has already been on sale since August this year.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC