Confirmed: No Wolverine in 'X-Men: First Class'
Wolverine enthusiast will not be able to see Hugh Jackman in his early days. Producer of "X-Men: First Class", Bryan Singer, has confirmed that the superhero is not going to be in the movie which traces back the epic beginning of the X-Men saga.
"He's not in the movie," Singer responded to the rumor that Jackman was spotted near the movie's set. "He's in the Wolverine movies." Additionally, a representative from 20th Century Fox informed that the filming has not even been kicked off in Jekyll Island, Georgia, adding "and if Hugh was in Georgia, it wasn't for this movie." "First Class" is set to be unleashed in the U.S. only in June 2011.
Not having Wolverine, Singer told The Geek Files that it would concentrate on the two giant powers. "It's about how Xavier - if you know X-Men universe - how Professor Xavier and Magneto kind of met and became friends and how that friendship turned into something else," he explained. "It takes place in the early 60s and it incorporates some characters I was able to bring back in time that are familiar, as well as some new characters, new mutants."
"Also, there's a new villain component, a really cool villain and villain group. It's a really cool and fun story. It will be the first Silver Age Marvel movie", he continued.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign