'Life Unexpected' Not Picked Up for Full Season
Sad news came for "Life Unexpected" fans. The CW show could not retain the season 1 rating when it premiered the sophomore year this Fall and the network has canceled plan to order a full season.
The network is not extending the second season beyond its initial 13-episode order. In other words, it would be a short season and January would probably the series finale if the number doesn't pick up. Deadline said the writers have been inclining towards a wrapped-up story in order to give fans a satisfying finale.
Starring Brittany Robertson, Kristoffer Polaha and Shiri Appleby, "LUX" follows a 15-year-old who finally tracks down her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another. The parents, who gave her up for adoption when they were young, are now granted by judge a temporary joint custody.
"LUX" is losing its shine after the premiere of two freshmen "Hellcats" and "Nikita" which have been picked up for a full-season last month. The current rating of "LUX" is approaching the "Melrose Place" number last May before it was canceled.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!