'Life Unexpected' Not Picked Up for Full Season
Sad news came for "Life Unexpected" fans. The CW show could not retain the season 1 rating when it premiered the sophomore year this Fall and the network has canceled plan to order a full season.
The network is not extending the second season beyond its initial 13-episode order. In other words, it would be a short season and January would probably the series finale if the number doesn't pick up. Deadline said the writers have been inclining towards a wrapped-up story in order to give fans a satisfying finale.
Starring Brittany Robertson, Kristoffer Polaha and Shiri Appleby, "LUX" follows a 15-year-old who finally tracks down her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another. The parents, who gave her up for adoption when they were young, are now granted by judge a temporary joint custody.
"LUX" is losing its shine after the premiere of two freshmen "Hellcats" and "Nikita" which have been picked up for a full-season last month. The current rating of "LUX" is approaching the "Melrose Place" number last May before it was canceled.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny