'Life Unexpected' Not Picked Up for Full Season
Sad news came for "Life Unexpected" fans. The CW show could not retain the season 1 rating when it premiered the sophomore year this Fall and the network has canceled plan to order a full season.
The network is not extending the second season beyond its initial 13-episode order. In other words, it would be a short season and January would probably the series finale if the number doesn't pick up. Deadline said the writers have been inclining towards a wrapped-up story in order to give fans a satisfying finale.
Starring Brittany Robertson, Kristoffer Polaha and Shiri Appleby, "LUX" follows a 15-year-old who finally tracks down her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another. The parents, who gave her up for adoption when they were young, are now granted by judge a temporary joint custody.
"LUX" is losing its shine after the premiere of two freshmen "Hellcats" and "Nikita" which have been picked up for a full-season last month. The current rating of "LUX" is approaching the "Melrose Place" number last May before it was canceled.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie