'Life Unexpected' Not Picked Up for Full Season
Sad news came for "Life Unexpected" fans. The CW show could not retain the season 1 rating when it premiered the sophomore year this Fall and the network has canceled plan to order a full season.
The network is not extending the second season beyond its initial 13-episode order. In other words, it would be a short season and January would probably the series finale if the number doesn't pick up. Deadline said the writers have been inclining towards a wrapped-up story in order to give fans a satisfying finale.
Starring Brittany Robertson, Kristoffer Polaha and Shiri Appleby, "LUX" follows a 15-year-old who finally tracks down her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another. The parents, who gave her up for adoption when they were young, are now granted by judge a temporary joint custody.
"LUX" is losing its shine after the premiere of two freshmen "Hellcats" and "Nikita" which have been picked up for a full-season last month. The current rating of "LUX" is approaching the "Melrose Place" number last May before it was canceled.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture