'Life Unexpected' Not Picked Up for Full Season
Sad news came for "Life Unexpected" fans. The CW show could not retain the season 1 rating when it premiered the sophomore year this Fall and the network has canceled plan to order a full season.
The network is not extending the second season beyond its initial 13-episode order. In other words, it would be a short season and January would probably the series finale if the number doesn't pick up. Deadline said the writers have been inclining towards a wrapped-up story in order to give fans a satisfying finale.
Starring Brittany Robertson, Kristoffer Polaha and Shiri Appleby, "LUX" follows a 15-year-old who finally tracks down her biological parents after bouncing from one foster family to another. The parents, who gave her up for adoption when they were young, are now granted by judge a temporary joint custody.
"LUX" is losing its shine after the premiere of two freshmen "Hellcats" and "Nikita" which have been picked up for a full-season last month. The current rating of "LUX" is approaching the "Melrose Place" number last May before it was canceled.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video