'Raise Your Glass' Music Video: Pink Toasts the Underdogs
Pink salutes all the "dirty little freaks" in a newly-debuted "Raise Your Glass" music video. She is seen singing in a gay wedding, showing her muscles as Rosie the Riveter, going head-to-head with a sumo wrestler, and dancing with a nerdy boy in a school party. Beside those scenes, there are also some risky footage which features her waking up from a series of potentially scandalous acts with religious figures.
In a previous interview when met by MTV on the filming set, Pink explained what is the premise behind the sumo wrestler scene. "[It] represents Wall Street, the big banks," the singer stated. "It's the middle-class working family against 'the man.' Another psychotic scene."
In another occasion, she talked about the gay wedding, "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard. She is gay and it was a beautiful ceremony. At the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't that be legal?' and started crying. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen and that's why I'm doing it in my video."
"Raise Your Glass" is included in Pink's upcoming "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" which is coming out in the United States on November 16.
Pink's "Raise Your Glass" music video
More Pink News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video