'Raise Your Glass' Music Video: Pink Toasts the Underdogs
Pink salutes all the "dirty little freaks" in a newly-debuted "Raise Your Glass" music video. She is seen singing in a gay wedding, showing her muscles as Rosie the Riveter, going head-to-head with a sumo wrestler, and dancing with a nerdy boy in a school party. Beside those scenes, there are also some risky footage which features her waking up from a series of potentially scandalous acts with religious figures.
In a previous interview when met by MTV on the filming set, Pink explained what is the premise behind the sumo wrestler scene. "[It] represents Wall Street, the big banks," the singer stated. "It's the middle-class working family against 'the man.' Another psychotic scene."
In another occasion, she talked about the gay wedding, "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard. She is gay and it was a beautiful ceremony. At the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't that be legal?' and started crying. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen and that's why I'm doing it in my video."
"Raise Your Glass" is included in Pink's upcoming "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" which is coming out in the United States on November 16.
More Pink News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'