'Raise Your Glass' Music Video: Pink Toasts the Underdogs
Pink salutes all the "dirty little freaks" in a newly-debuted "Raise Your Glass" music video. She is seen singing in a gay wedding, showing her muscles as Rosie the Riveter, going head-to-head with a sumo wrestler, and dancing with a nerdy boy in a school party. Beside those scenes, there are also some risky footage which features her waking up from a series of potentially scandalous acts with religious figures.
In a previous interview when met by MTV on the filming set, Pink explained what is the premise behind the sumo wrestler scene. "[It] represents Wall Street, the big banks," the singer stated. "It's the middle-class working family against 'the man.' Another psychotic scene."
In another occasion, she talked about the gay wedding, "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard. She is gay and it was a beautiful ceremony. At the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't that be legal?' and started crying. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen and that's why I'm doing it in my video."
"Raise Your Glass" is included in Pink's upcoming "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" which is coming out in the United States on November 16.
Pink's "Raise Your Glass" music video
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz