'Raise Your Glass' Music Video: Pink Toasts the Underdogs
Pink salutes all the "dirty little freaks" in a newly-debuted "Raise Your Glass" music video. She is seen singing in a gay wedding, showing her muscles as Rosie the Riveter, going head-to-head with a sumo wrestler, and dancing with a nerdy boy in a school party. Beside those scenes, there are also some risky footage which features her waking up from a series of potentially scandalous acts with religious figures.
In a previous interview when met by MTV on the filming set, Pink explained what is the premise behind the sumo wrestler scene. "[It] represents Wall Street, the big banks," the singer stated. "It's the middle-class working family against 'the man.' Another psychotic scene."
In another occasion, she talked about the gay wedding, "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard. She is gay and it was a beautiful ceremony. At the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't that be legal?' and started crying. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen and that's why I'm doing it in my video."
"Raise Your Glass" is included in Pink's upcoming "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" which is coming out in the United States on November 16.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role