New 'Gulliver's Travels' Trailer Exposes More Lilliputians
Almost six months after the first trailer release, 20th Century Fox finally unleashes the second trailer of "Gulliver's Travels" which would entertain the U.S. audience on December 22. The new trailer is faster in pace and reveals more of the Lilliput world compared to the previous one. It consequently reminds viewers that Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, Chris O'Dowd and Catherine Tate are in the movie too.
In a contemporary re-imagining of the classic tale, Jack Black stars as Gulliver, a big-talking mailroom clerk who, after he's mistakenly assigned a travel piece on the Bermuda Triangle, suddenly finds himself a giant among men when he washes ashore on the hidden island of Lilliput, home to a population of very tiny people. At first enslaved by the diminutive and industrious Lilliputians, and later declared their hero, Gulliver comes to learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.
The trailer reveals at the same time that Segel's Horatio is looking for dating tips from Black's Gulliver to woo the Queen and King's daughter, played by Blunt. Gulliver is also battling O'Dowd's villainous character who has created a transformers robot to match Gulliver's power.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group