Jake Pavelka Introduces New Girlfriend at Red Carpet Event
Former "The Bachelor" star Jake Pavelka has taken his new girlfriend to a red carpet event. The Dallas pilot introduced his new lover, Dallas-based wedding planner Meghan Jones, during a Monday night, November 1 party celebrating the 200th episode of "Dancing with the Stars", of which Jake is a former contestant.
"Her name is Meghan. We were set up by mutual friends, just taking it slow," Jake told Extra correspondent Tony Dovolani. Jake, who called off his engagement to Vienna Girardi whom he met on "The Bachelor" in June, further told People he and Meghan met "a couple months ago" and they "just clicked," adding that meeting Meghan away from cameras "is nice" and "normal."
Jake, who has homes in Los Angeles and Dallas, revealed that distance has never been a problem for them. Meghan shared, "I am from here. I have family in Orange County," mentioning that she and Jake will spend Thanksgiving together in California. "My parents are coming out and my brother is still here," Jake added.
Mentioning that he has been focusing on "flying planes and training and competing in triathlons," Jake said that he will treat Meghan with a special flight too. "I think tomorrow we may skip town. One of the greatest things about being a pilot is being able to jump on a plane to Australia spur of the moment. We may go there or Bangkok or Bali. We've been looking at the weather so that will help us decide," he shared.
Jake Pavelka Told Extra He's Dating Again:
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'