Brad Pitt May Re-Team With 'Jesse James' Co-Stars in 'Cogan's Trade'
Brad Pitt, who has "Moneyball" and "The Tree of Life" down the line, is apparently ready to take one more. He is negotiating to play the title role in "Cogan's Trade" and his production company Plan B is slated to work with Chockstone and Inferno to produce the movie with the latest handling the finance and international sales.
"Cogan's Trade" is a comedic crime saga which would see professional enforcer Jackie Cogan investigating a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game held under the protection of the mob. Andrew Dominik, who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", has written the script and he reportedly is looking forward to re-team with "Jesse James" actors - Sam Rockwell and Casey Affleck. Also appearing on the list are Mark Ruffalo and Javier Bardem.
Deadline said "Cogan's Trade" quickly became a hot item once appearing on American Film Market. Nevertheless, it is not yet clear when the production will take place.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'