Brad Pitt May Re-Team With 'Jesse James' Co-Stars in 'Cogan's Trade'
Brad Pitt, who has "Moneyball" and "The Tree of Life" down the line, is apparently ready to take one more. He is negotiating to play the title role in "Cogan's Trade" and his production company Plan B is slated to work with Chockstone and Inferno to produce the movie with the latest handling the finance and international sales.
"Cogan's Trade" is a comedic crime saga which would see professional enforcer Jackie Cogan investigating a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game held under the protection of the mob. Andrew Dominik, who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", has written the script and he reportedly is looking forward to re-team with "Jesse James" actors - Sam Rockwell and Casey Affleck. Also appearing on the list are Mark Ruffalo and Javier Bardem.
Deadline said "Cogan's Trade" quickly became a hot item once appearing on American Film Market. Nevertheless, it is not yet clear when the production will take place.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory