Brad Pitt May Re-Team With 'Jesse James' Co-Stars in 'Cogan's Trade'
Brad Pitt, who has "Moneyball" and "The Tree of Life" down the line, is apparently ready to take one more. He is negotiating to play the title role in "Cogan's Trade" and his production company Plan B is slated to work with Chockstone and Inferno to produce the movie with the latest handling the finance and international sales.
"Cogan's Trade" is a comedic crime saga which would see professional enforcer Jackie Cogan investigating a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game held under the protection of the mob. Andrew Dominik, who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", has written the script and he reportedly is looking forward to re-team with "Jesse James" actors - Sam Rockwell and Casey Affleck. Also appearing on the list are Mark Ruffalo and Javier Bardem.
Deadline said "Cogan's Trade" quickly became a hot item once appearing on American Film Market. Nevertheless, it is not yet clear when the production will take place.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake