Brad Pitt May Re-Team With 'Jesse James' Co-Stars in 'Cogan's Trade'
Brad Pitt, who has "Moneyball" and "The Tree of Life" down the line, is apparently ready to take one more. He is negotiating to play the title role in "Cogan's Trade" and his production company Plan B is slated to work with Chockstone and Inferno to produce the movie with the latest handling the finance and international sales.
"Cogan's Trade" is a comedic crime saga which would see professional enforcer Jackie Cogan investigating a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game held under the protection of the mob. Andrew Dominik, who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", has written the script and he reportedly is looking forward to re-team with "Jesse James" actors - Sam Rockwell and Casey Affleck. Also appearing on the list are Mark Ruffalo and Javier Bardem.
Deadline said "Cogan's Trade" quickly became a hot item once appearing on American Film Market. Nevertheless, it is not yet clear when the production will take place.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'