Brad Pitt May Re-Team With 'Jesse James' Co-Stars in 'Cogan's Trade'
Brad Pitt, who has "Moneyball" and "The Tree of Life" down the line, is apparently ready to take one more. He is negotiating to play the title role in "Cogan's Trade" and his production company Plan B is slated to work with Chockstone and Inferno to produce the movie with the latest handling the finance and international sales.
"Cogan's Trade" is a comedic crime saga which would see professional enforcer Jackie Cogan investigating a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game held under the protection of the mob. Andrew Dominik, who directed Pitt in "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford", has written the script and he reportedly is looking forward to re-team with "Jesse James" actors - Sam Rockwell and Casey Affleck. Also appearing on the list are Mark Ruffalo and Javier Bardem.
Deadline said "Cogan's Trade" quickly became a hot item once appearing on American Film Market. Nevertheless, it is not yet clear when the production will take place.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal