Rick Fox Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke, the "Dancing with the Stars" couple with measurable height difference, are axed in this week's elimination. This means Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas who keep scoring the lowest from the judges every week is safe for another round of dance.
Ironically, Rick and Cheryl scored their best dance yet this week with Quickstep. The pair never went beyond 8 in the judges' score but last night they received 10-9-9-9 with guest judge Helio Castroneves giving the perfect score.
"It's been a transformational journey for me," Rick said upon elimination. "It's been amazing. My relationship has transformed with my girlfriend, my daughter - it's the most enjoyable time having her here and sharing this with me." Eliza Dushku who looked disappointed with the elimination sat among the audience with Rick's daughter.
Taylor Swift and Rod Stewart came to the elimination round to perform. At the same time, the show was handing out so-called awards as part of the 200th episode celebration. Most Dramatic Moment went to Marie Osmond who fainted in season 5. "I want to personally thank Jonathan Roberts. Without you this award wouldn't have been possible," Marie said in a pre-taped message, "because you didn't catch me!"
Then Kenny Mayne from season 2 beat Master P, Kate Gosselin, Steve Wozniak and Billy Ray Cyrus as the Best Worst Dancer. Louis van Amstel was handed Biggest Dancer Transformation while Bruno Tonioli went home with Best Judges' Moments.
Next week the remaining contestants will be challenged to an impromptu dance. They would practice for routines but would only find out the song they dance to, once on air.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'