Rick Fox Eliminated From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke, the "Dancing with the Stars" couple with measurable height difference, are axed in this week's elimination. This means Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas who keep scoring the lowest from the judges every week is safe for another round of dance.
Ironically, Rick and Cheryl scored their best dance yet this week with Quickstep. The pair never went beyond 8 in the judges' score but last night they received 10-9-9-9 with guest judge Helio Castroneves giving the perfect score.
"It's been a transformational journey for me," Rick said upon elimination. "It's been amazing. My relationship has transformed with my girlfriend, my daughter - it's the most enjoyable time having her here and sharing this with me." Eliza Dushku who looked disappointed with the elimination sat among the audience with Rick's daughter.
Taylor Swift and Rod Stewart came to the elimination round to perform. At the same time, the show was handing out so-called awards as part of the 200th episode celebration. Most Dramatic Moment went to Marie Osmond who fainted in season 5. "I want to personally thank Jonathan Roberts. Without you this award wouldn't have been possible," Marie said in a pre-taped message, "because you didn't catch me!"
Then Kenny Mayne from season 2 beat Master P, Kate Gosselin, Steve Wozniak and Billy Ray Cyrus as the Best Worst Dancer. Louis van Amstel was handed Biggest Dancer Transformation while Bruno Tonioli went home with Best Judges' Moments.
Next week the remaining contestants will be challenged to an impromptu dance. They would practice for routines but would only find out the song they dance to, once on air.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered