Miley Cyrus' Mom Reportedly Had Affair With Bret Michaels, Reps Deny
While Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, haven't revealed the reason behind their split after 17 years of marriage, a new report has. Us Weekly has now come up with a story mentioning Tish was involved romantically with rocker Bret Michaels, with whom Miley has a duet for a song called "Nothing to Lose".
According to the publication, which is on newsstands on Wednesday, November 3, Bret "became close to the entire family" this past February when he and Miley had the collaboration. Bret and Tish were later seeing each other. An insider claimed once Billy knew about the fling, he decided to file for divorce on October 26.
The insider went on, "Billy Ray was completely unaware of what was going on." Contrary to the claim, a rep for Bret debunked the allegation, telling the publication "There has never been an affair or a fling" with Tish's rep denying the story also. Still, the Cyrus source insisted, "It was a professional relationship that turned into something more."
Moreover, if the report is indeed true, the alleged affair might affect Bret's career. Hollywood image consultant Michael Sands told Hollywood Life, "First of all, his image was squeaky clean and we all felt sorry for him. If he sabotaged his own career, his image will go down the drain. People will not respect him and no longer be interested in him. No one likes someone who outwardly breaks up a marriage."
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money