Miley Cyrus' Mom Reportedly Had Affair With Bret Michaels, Reps Deny
While Miley Cyrus' parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, haven't revealed the reason behind their split after 17 years of marriage, a new report has. Us Weekly has now come up with a story mentioning Tish was involved romantically with rocker Bret Michaels, with whom Miley has a duet for a song called "Nothing to Lose".
According to the publication, which is on newsstands on Wednesday, November 3, Bret "became close to the entire family" this past February when he and Miley had the collaboration. Bret and Tish were later seeing each other. An insider claimed once Billy knew about the fling, he decided to file for divorce on October 26.
The insider went on, "Billy Ray was completely unaware of what was going on." Contrary to the claim, a rep for Bret debunked the allegation, telling the publication "There has never been an affair or a fling" with Tish's rep denying the story also. Still, the Cyrus source insisted, "It was a professional relationship that turned into something more."
Moreover, if the report is indeed true, the alleged affair might affect Bret's career. Hollywood image consultant Michael Sands told Hollywood Life, "First of all, his image was squeaky clean and we all felt sorry for him. If he sabotaged his own career, his image will go down the drain. People will not respect him and no longer be interested in him. No one likes someone who outwardly breaks up a marriage."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters