Pics: 'The Big C' Held Special Screening at Paley Center
Showtime's "The Big C" is lined up as one of the shows to get a panel at Paley Center for Media's New York this year. The time arrived on November 1 when most of the dramedy's cast showed up for a photo call before heading inside the venue.
Laura Linney, Oliver Platt, John Benjamin Hickey, Phyllis Somerville and Gabourey Sidibe all came in support along with Cynthia Nixon who plays the main character's old school friend. In tow with the ensemble were the show's creator and executive producer, Darlene Hunt, and co-executive producers Jenny Bicks and Vivian Cannon.
The discussion about a woman living with terminal cancer will be followed by a screening of a new episode of the series, which eventually aired that night on Showtime.
In the next few weeks the Paley center which is located at 25 West 52nd Street will be hosting a number of other presentations. "The Crowd Goes Wild: Five Years of Jersey Boys" would take over on November 8 to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the Broadway hit "Jersey Boys". And then there's "A Look Back at 'Playing for Time'" on November 21 and "I Like America: Noel Coward in the U.S.A." on December 16.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby