First Stills From Steven Spielberg's 'Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn'
Paramount Pictures has given sneak peeks to the scenes from "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" by debuting stills for the animation. Not only featuring Tintin who has been seen before in Empire magazine's cover, but also the new photos give a look at Captain Haddock, voiced by Andy Serkis.
Steven Spielberg directs a live-action footage, upon which the animation will be based, with a script written by Steven Moffat, Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish. The live-action footage is then turned into CGI animation by Peter Jackson and WETA.
The story will follow Tintin's (Jamie Bell) first encounter with Captain Haddock and the discovery of a clue to the treasure of his ancestor Sir Francis Haddock. They set out to find it with protection from a prison escapee who tried to get the treasure as well as Detectives Thomson (Nick Frost) and Thompson (Simon Pegg).
Also involved in the project is Daniel Craig who lends his voice for nefarious Red Rackham. "Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" is targeted for 2011 holiday release, securing December 23 slot.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters