First Stills From Steven Spielberg's 'Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn'
Paramount Pictures has given sneak peeks to the scenes from "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" by debuting stills for the animation. Not only featuring Tintin who has been seen before in Empire magazine's cover, but also the new photos give a look at Captain Haddock, voiced by Andy Serkis.
Steven Spielberg directs a live-action footage, upon which the animation will be based, with a script written by Steven Moffat, Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish. The live-action footage is then turned into CGI animation by Peter Jackson and WETA.
The story will follow Tintin's (Jamie Bell) first encounter with Captain Haddock and the discovery of a clue to the treasure of his ancestor Sir Francis Haddock. They set out to find it with protection from a prison escapee who tried to get the treasure as well as Detectives Thomson (Nick Frost) and Thompson (Simon Pegg).
Also involved in the project is Daniel Craig who lends his voice for nefarious Red Rackham. "Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" is targeted for 2011 holiday release, securing December 23 slot.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris