Pictures: Joe Jonas Dresses Up as Captain Jack Sparrow on Halloween
Joe Jonas has channeled his inner pirate on Halloween. The middle of the Jonas Brothers sported a long wig and dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp's eccentric character in Disney's movie franchise "Pirates of the Caribbean". 21-year-old Joe celebrated the Halloween with his girlfriend Ashley Greene.
He wrote in a series of messages on Twitter, "Ecuador! What an amazing show! 30,000 + people tonight. Till next time buenas noches! Halloween in Ecuador yesterday. Had a blast! I was Captain Jack Sparrow. Post a pic in a bit!" In line with Joe's excitement, Ashley also seemingly had a good time at the celebration, tweeting "Such a huge crowd! Ecuador rocks."
While Joe Jonas went all out at the party, his brother Nick Jonas didn't dress up and kept low profile. He posted, "Thanks to all the fans outside the hotel. Fun night. didn't dress up... haha but still fun. Ready for the show here in Ecuador tomorrow!"
As for the oldest brother, Kevin Jonas posted on his own page a picture of him dressing up as Super Mario Bros complete with his fake thick mustache. His wife Danielle Deleasa was on his side, wearing Princess Peach costume with her gold tiara.
More Joe Jonas News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March