Pictures: Joe Jonas Dresses Up as Captain Jack Sparrow on Halloween
Joe Jonas has channeled his inner pirate on Halloween. The middle of the Jonas Brothers sported a long wig and dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp's eccentric character in Disney's movie franchise "Pirates of the Caribbean". 21-year-old Joe celebrated the Halloween with his girlfriend Ashley Greene.
He wrote in a series of messages on Twitter, "Ecuador! What an amazing show! 30,000 + people tonight. Till next time buenas noches! Halloween in Ecuador yesterday. Had a blast! I was Captain Jack Sparrow. Post a pic in a bit!" In line with Joe's excitement, Ashley also seemingly had a good time at the celebration, tweeting "Such a huge crowd! Ecuador rocks."
While Joe Jonas went all out at the party, his brother Nick Jonas didn't dress up and kept low profile. He posted, "Thanks to all the fans outside the hotel. Fun night. didn't dress up... haha but still fun. Ready for the show here in Ecuador tomorrow!"
As for the oldest brother, Kevin Jonas posted on his own page a picture of him dressing up as Super Mario Bros complete with his fake thick mustache. His wife Danielle Deleasa was on his side, wearing Princess Peach costume with her gold tiara.
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'