Pictures: Joe Jonas Dresses Up as Captain Jack Sparrow on Halloween
Joe Jonas has channeled his inner pirate on Halloween. The middle of the Jonas Brothers sported a long wig and dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp's eccentric character in Disney's movie franchise "Pirates of the Caribbean". 21-year-old Joe celebrated the Halloween with his girlfriend Ashley Greene.
He wrote in a series of messages on Twitter, "Ecuador! What an amazing show! 30,000 + people tonight. Till next time buenas noches! Halloween in Ecuador yesterday. Had a blast! I was Captain Jack Sparrow. Post a pic in a bit!" In line with Joe's excitement, Ashley also seemingly had a good time at the celebration, tweeting "Such a huge crowd! Ecuador rocks."
While Joe Jonas went all out at the party, his brother Nick Jonas didn't dress up and kept low profile. He posted, "Thanks to all the fans outside the hotel. Fun night. didn't dress up... haha but still fun. Ready for the show here in Ecuador tomorrow!"
As for the oldest brother, Kevin Jonas posted on his own page a picture of him dressing up as Super Mario Bros complete with his fake thick mustache. His wife Danielle Deleasa was on his side, wearing Princess Peach costume with her gold tiara.
More Joe Jonas News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande