Pictures: Joe Jonas Dresses Up as Captain Jack Sparrow on Halloween
Joe Jonas has channeled his inner pirate on Halloween. The middle of the Jonas Brothers sported a long wig and dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow, Johnny Depp's eccentric character in Disney's movie franchise "Pirates of the Caribbean". 21-year-old Joe celebrated the Halloween with his girlfriend Ashley Greene.
He wrote in a series of messages on Twitter, "Ecuador! What an amazing show! 30,000 + people tonight. Till next time buenas noches! Halloween in Ecuador yesterday. Had a blast! I was Captain Jack Sparrow. Post a pic in a bit!" In line with Joe's excitement, Ashley also seemingly had a good time at the celebration, tweeting "Such a huge crowd! Ecuador rocks."
While Joe Jonas went all out at the party, his brother Nick Jonas didn't dress up and kept low profile. He posted, "Thanks to all the fans outside the hotel. Fun night. didn't dress up... haha but still fun. Ready for the show here in Ecuador tomorrow!"
As for the oldest brother, Kevin Jonas posted on his own page a picture of him dressing up as Super Mario Bros complete with his fake thick mustache. His wife Danielle Deleasa was on his side, wearing Princess Peach costume with her gold tiara.
More Joe Jonas News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service