Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'Rocketeer' Ft. Ryan Tedder
After tasting the success with "Like a G6", Far East Movement waste no time to move on to their second single "Rocketeer". In an effort to boost the sale, the Hip-Hop group premiere an accompanying music video which features their collaborator Ryan Tedder. Directed by Marc Klasfeld, it sees a girl kissing her boyfriend goodbye to move to Tokyo.
Beside offering love story, the video also brings viewers to the place where Far East Movement grew up in California. They wrote in their official site, "We wanted to take yall on a skate thru the Free Wired Downtown LA we livin in that inspires us daily, so the whole video was shot outside our cribs, the art galleries n cafes we chill at, where we grub, where we party and its filled with different dreamers we know around the way that make up a free wired LA..."
Produced by the Stereotypes and co-written by Bruno Mars, "Rocketeer" appears in the band's debut album "Free Wired" where dance track "Like a G6" is also included. Of the second single, one of the members J-Splif gushed, "Our next single is going to surprise a lot of Far East Movement fans in a great way. It's definitely outside the box for us, but we love to push our musical boundaries."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'