Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'Rocketeer' Ft. Ryan Tedder
After tasting the success with "Like a G6", Far East Movement waste no time to move on to their second single "Rocketeer". In an effort to boost the sale, the Hip-Hop group premiere an accompanying music video which features their collaborator Ryan Tedder. Directed by Marc Klasfeld, it sees a girl kissing her boyfriend goodbye to move to Tokyo.
Beside offering love story, the video also brings viewers to the place where Far East Movement grew up in California. They wrote in their official site, "We wanted to take yall on a skate thru the Free Wired Downtown LA we livin in that inspires us daily, so the whole video was shot outside our cribs, the art galleries n cafes we chill at, where we grub, where we party and its filled with different dreamers we know around the way that make up a free wired LA..."
Produced by the Stereotypes and co-written by Bruno Mars, "Rocketeer" appears in the band's debut album "Free Wired" where dance track "Like a G6" is also included. Of the second single, one of the members J-Splif gushed, "Our next single is going to surprise a lot of Far East Movement fans in a great way. It's definitely outside the box for us, but we love to push our musical boundaries."
Far East Movement's "Rocketeer" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour