Video Premiere: Far East Movement's 'Rocketeer' Ft. Ryan Tedder
After tasting the success with "Like a G6", Far East Movement waste no time to move on to their second single "Rocketeer". In an effort to boost the sale, the Hip-Hop group premiere an accompanying music video which features their collaborator Ryan Tedder. Directed by Marc Klasfeld, it sees a girl kissing her boyfriend goodbye to move to Tokyo.
Beside offering love story, the video also brings viewers to the place where Far East Movement grew up in California. They wrote in their official site, "We wanted to take yall on a skate thru the Free Wired Downtown LA we livin in that inspires us daily, so the whole video was shot outside our cribs, the art galleries n cafes we chill at, where we grub, where we party and its filled with different dreamers we know around the way that make up a free wired LA..."
Produced by the Stereotypes and co-written by Bruno Mars, "Rocketeer" appears in the band's debut album "Free Wired" where dance track "Like a G6" is also included. Of the second single, one of the members J-Splif gushed, "Our next single is going to surprise a lot of Far East Movement fans in a great way. It's definitely outside the box for us, but we love to push our musical boundaries."
Far East Movement's "Rocketeer" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy