Audio Stream of Ricky Martin's New Single 'Best Thing About Me Is You'
Ricky Martin has debuted a brand new song called "The Best Thing About Me Is You" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on November 1. The Puerto Rican singer kicks in, "I'm as happy as I can be/ Cause I'm allergic to tragedy." Stone then joins him, giving the song a nice touch with her warm voice, "Life is short so make it what you wanna/ Make it good, don't wait until manana."
The first single since he came out as a gay, "Best Thing About Me" is confirmed for Martin's new bilingual album which is due early next year. Beside the English version, the song is also recorded in Spanish under title "Lo Major De Mi Vida Eres Tu" with Natalia Jiminez as a featured guest.
Ricky Martin is set to appear on the November 2 episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show". In a sneak peek video, he said about "crying like a baby" after sharing with the world that he is a gay. "When I realized, okay, I just pressed send, whoo... I was alone," he said. "I was in my studio alone for a minute. My assistant walked in and I just started crying like a little baby. I started crying."
"I couldn't take it anymore. It was too painful. But I guess the most important thing is my children... When I was holding them in my arms I was like, 'What, am I gonna teach them how to lie?' Whoa, that is my blessing right there. Then, when I was holding my children I said, 'Okay, it's time to tell the world.' "
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018