Taylor Swift Works With Arden to Create Her First Perfume
Taylor Swift has conquered the world of music and had a little taste of acting. The 20-year-old is now trying her hands on the perfume business, teaming up with Elizabeth Arden which has bottled Britney Spears, Hilary Duff and Mariah Carey in the past.
"I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory," she said in a statement to WWD. "The way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts. Lately I've been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I'm really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance."
The singer will be totally involved in the development including packaging and advertising. While there is no information on the name or how it would smell like, it is reported that the fragrance is coming fall next year.
The announcement came in the middle of Swift's promotional marathon for her latest album "Speak Now". Led by single "Mine", the third studio album was released on October 25 and is expected to reign the Billboard Hot 200 chart this week. Billboard.biz said the album will shift at least 800,000 to 900,000 copies in the first week but 1 million copies is also likely.
More Taylor Swift News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville