Taylor Swift Works With Arden to Create Her First Perfume
Taylor Swift has conquered the world of music and had a little taste of acting. The 20-year-old is now trying her hands on the perfume business, teaming up with Elizabeth Arden which has bottled Britney Spears, Hilary Duff and Mariah Carey in the past.
"I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory," she said in a statement to WWD. "The way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts. Lately I've been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I'm really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance."
The singer will be totally involved in the development including packaging and advertising. While there is no information on the name or how it would smell like, it is reported that the fragrance is coming fall next year.
The announcement came in the middle of Swift's promotional marathon for her latest album "Speak Now". Led by single "Mine", the third studio album was released on October 25 and is expected to reign the Billboard Hot 200 chart this week. Billboard.biz said the album will shift at least 800,000 to 900,000 copies in the first week but 1 million copies is also likely.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters