'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' Nov. 8 Episode Previews
Next week, Joe Jonas pays a visit to the famous zip code, "90210". Adrianna has to un-invite Navid to her magazine premiere party after Victor arranges for her to go with Joe Jonas to boost her image. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon visit their dad but are shocked when a woman answers the door.
A series of mishaps lead Jen to conclude that she is a bad mother, so she makes a decision with Ryan and her son's best interest in mind. Naomi and Ivy team up to seek revenge on Oscar with a plan that involves skinnydipping in the Beach Club pool. Navid discovers that his father may be using underage girls in his porn films and convinces Silver to go undercover.
Meanwhile on "Gossip Girl", Chuck and Blair are back together, but they are not really "back". They decide it's in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. When confronted by Serena of her relationship status with Chuck, Blair said, "We are nothing more than enemies, with benefits".
"Mother Dearest" and "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore" would air on November 8 at 8/7c and 9/8c respectively.
- Gossip Girl
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami