'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' Nov. 8 Episode Previews
Next week, Joe Jonas pays a visit to the famous zip code, "90210". Adrianna has to un-invite Navid to her magazine premiere party after Victor arranges for her to go with Joe Jonas to boost her image. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon visit their dad but are shocked when a woman answers the door.
A series of mishaps lead Jen to conclude that she is a bad mother, so she makes a decision with Ryan and her son's best interest in mind. Naomi and Ivy team up to seek revenge on Oscar with a plan that involves skinnydipping in the Beach Club pool. Navid discovers that his father may be using underage girls in his porn films and convinces Silver to go undercover.
Meanwhile on "Gossip Girl", Chuck and Blair are back together, but they are not really "back". They decide it's in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. When confronted by Serena of her relationship status with Chuck, Blair said, "We are nothing more than enemies, with benefits".
"Mother Dearest" and "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore" would air on November 8 at 8/7c and 9/8c respectively.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding