'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' Nov. 8 Episode Previews
Next week, Joe Jonas pays a visit to the famous zip code, "90210". Adrianna has to un-invite Navid to her magazine premiere party after Victor arranges for her to go with Joe Jonas to boost her image. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon visit their dad but are shocked when a woman answers the door.
A series of mishaps lead Jen to conclude that she is a bad mother, so she makes a decision with Ryan and her son's best interest in mind. Naomi and Ivy team up to seek revenge on Oscar with a plan that involves skinnydipping in the Beach Club pool. Navid discovers that his father may be using underage girls in his porn films and convinces Silver to go undercover.
Meanwhile on "Gossip Girl", Chuck and Blair are back together, but they are not really "back". They decide it's in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. When confronted by Serena of her relationship status with Chuck, Blair said, "We are nothing more than enemies, with benefits".
"Mother Dearest" and "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore" would air on November 8 at 8/7c and 9/8c respectively.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7