'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' Nov. 8 Episode Previews
Next week, Joe Jonas pays a visit to the famous zip code, "90210". Adrianna has to un-invite Navid to her magazine premiere party after Victor arranges for her to go with Joe Jonas to boost her image. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon visit their dad but are shocked when a woman answers the door.
A series of mishaps lead Jen to conclude that she is a bad mother, so she makes a decision with Ryan and her son's best interest in mind. Naomi and Ivy team up to seek revenge on Oscar with a plan that involves skinnydipping in the Beach Club pool. Navid discovers that his father may be using underage girls in his porn films and convinces Silver to go undercover.
Meanwhile on "Gossip Girl", Chuck and Blair are back together, but they are not really "back". They decide it's in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. When confronted by Serena of her relationship status with Chuck, Blair said, "We are nothing more than enemies, with benefits".
"Mother Dearest" and "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore" would air on November 8 at 8/7c and 9/8c respectively.
- Gossip Girl
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest