'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' Nov. 8 Episode Previews
Next week, Joe Jonas pays a visit to the famous zip code, "90210". Adrianna has to un-invite Navid to her magazine premiere party after Victor arranges for her to go with Joe Jonas to boost her image. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon visit their dad but are shocked when a woman answers the door.
A series of mishaps lead Jen to conclude that she is a bad mother, so she makes a decision with Ryan and her son's best interest in mind. Naomi and Ivy team up to seek revenge on Oscar with a plan that involves skinnydipping in the Beach Club pool. Navid discovers that his father may be using underage girls in his porn films and convinces Silver to go undercover.
Meanwhile on "Gossip Girl", Chuck and Blair are back together, but they are not really "back". They decide it's in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. When confronted by Serena of her relationship status with Chuck, Blair said, "We are nothing more than enemies, with benefits".
"Mother Dearest" and "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore" would air on November 8 at 8/7c and 9/8c respectively.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor