High-Res Stills of 'Captain America' Arrive
Paramount Pictures has dropped high-resolution pictures from "Captain America: The First Avenger" which first debuted on Entertainment Weekly magazine in late October. Additionally, the studio adds a new photo of Hydra soldiers riding on motorcycles.
Among the newly-released stills, one particular image gives wider view of a scene capturing Hugo Weaving's Red Skull. It is additionally revealed that Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter is actually featured in a scene where Chris Evans's Steve Rogers is welcomed with cheers by his peers.
Joe Johnston-directed "Captain America: The First Avenger" will follow Steve Rogers, "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America.
Stanley Tucci, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson are also cast in this movie adaptation of Marvel's character. Paramount will distribute the action superhero flick to arrive in theaters across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series