High-Res Stills of 'Captain America' Arrive
Paramount Pictures has dropped high-resolution pictures from "Captain America: The First Avenger" which first debuted on Entertainment Weekly magazine in late October. Additionally, the studio adds a new photo of Hydra soldiers riding on motorcycles.
Among the newly-released stills, one particular image gives wider view of a scene capturing Hugo Weaving's Red Skull. It is additionally revealed that Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter is actually featured in a scene where Chris Evans's Steve Rogers is welcomed with cheers by his peers.
Joe Johnston-directed "Captain America: The First Avenger" will follow Steve Rogers, "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America.
Stanley Tucci, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson are also cast in this movie adaptation of Marvel's character. Paramount will distribute the action superhero flick to arrive in theaters across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli