High-Res Stills of 'Captain America' Arrive
Paramount Pictures has dropped high-resolution pictures from "Captain America: The First Avenger" which first debuted on Entertainment Weekly magazine in late October. Additionally, the studio adds a new photo of Hydra soldiers riding on motorcycles.
Among the newly-released stills, one particular image gives wider view of a scene capturing Hugo Weaving's Red Skull. It is additionally revealed that Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter is actually featured in a scene where Chris Evans's Steve Rogers is welcomed with cheers by his peers.
Joe Johnston-directed "Captain America: The First Avenger" will follow Steve Rogers, "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America.
Stanley Tucci, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson are also cast in this movie adaptation of Marvel's character. Paramount will distribute the action superhero flick to arrive in theaters across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris