High-Res Stills of 'Captain America' Arrive
Paramount Pictures has dropped high-resolution pictures from "Captain America: The First Avenger" which first debuted on Entertainment Weekly magazine in late October. Additionally, the studio adds a new photo of Hydra soldiers riding on motorcycles.
Among the newly-released stills, one particular image gives wider view of a scene capturing Hugo Weaving's Red Skull. It is additionally revealed that Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter is actually featured in a scene where Chris Evans's Steve Rogers is welcomed with cheers by his peers.
Joe Johnston-directed "Captain America: The First Avenger" will follow Steve Rogers, "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America.
Stanley Tucci, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson are also cast in this movie adaptation of Marvel's character. Paramount will distribute the action superhero flick to arrive in theaters across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip