High-Res Stills of 'Captain America' Arrive
Paramount Pictures has dropped high-resolution pictures from "Captain America: The First Avenger" which first debuted on Entertainment Weekly magazine in late October. Additionally, the studio adds a new photo of Hydra soldiers riding on motorcycles.
Among the newly-released stills, one particular image gives wider view of a scene capturing Hugo Weaving's Red Skull. It is additionally revealed that Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter is actually featured in a scene where Chris Evans's Steve Rogers is welcomed with cheers by his peers.
Joe Johnston-directed "Captain America: The First Avenger" will follow Steve Rogers, "a scrawny lad who desperately wants to fight Nazis for his country but can't because he's been deemed physically unfit." He then volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America.
Stanley Tucci, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson are also cast in this movie adaptation of Marvel's character. Paramount will distribute the action superhero flick to arrive in theaters across the nation on July 22, 2011.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'